Stygian Fete - Heroic 2/7 - LF Tank Healer

90 Worgen Hunter
We are currently looking for a full time tank healer for our core team. We specifically need a holy/discipline priest but would look into an exceptional paladin. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and some Mondays from 8 to 11 PM server. We would expect you to be able to make all raid times.

We are a small laid back guild with just one raid group and we plan to keep it that way. We joke pretty constantly but when it comes to raiding, we all know our jobs. We aren't hardcore and we don't want you to be. We do expect you to know the in's and out's of your class and play to the best of your ability. No more than we expect from the rest of the guild. We all screw up. I know I have face pulled a few mobs.

We will die as we progress. We have died at least a dozen times on each boss so far in Firelands. The important thing is we don't get upset, we learn. We go back and keep learning until the boss dies. Short of it, be okay with dying. It's a process.

You can contact me in game, use the in game guild finder function or apply on our website at stygianfete.guildportal.com
Edited by Tongus on 10/24/2011 9:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
2/7h now sir...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Some times I really hate this realm. See previous post about dentarg and raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I shall bump in good spirits :D
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
im getting to hate this realm as well
no healers ever interested...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
im getting to hate this realm as well
no healers ever interested...

Good healers that can commit 100%
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
[Aspect of the Bandage]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]