oldschool hao pvpers

85 Troll Priest
<---tinklies

was thinking about you guys for some reason, so i decided to see how many of you are still here.

lfm to pvp on black dragonflight, and also am trying to find ss's and/or videos from rank 14 grinding on hao, if anyone still has that junk.

hit me up on aim [somekindofspace], or ingame. :3
Edited by Amilye on 10/22/2011 6:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I can't really vouch for the horde, but theirs virtually nobody left from vanilla/early bc on alliance. This is kind of based off the people that were in my "click."

If you keep checking back tho, and it might take a month, someone with the same reasoning as you will probally stumble on this thread.

As for rank 14 stuff, just type in "*#!@* bait" on google, a wisdomcube video should come up.

Also no good screenies left, but I do have a low quality one of Baulton/Bearcat in late s4.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g153/TheJuiceBox_2006/WoWScrnShot_110908_195544.jpg

Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
i want real rank 14 videos, not "i suck in wsg at lvl 51 and powerleveled to 60 to get my sweet !@# grunt title" videos from wisdom.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
10/23/2011 01:28 PMPosted by Robdiesel
I can't really vouch for the horde, but theirs virtually nobody left from vanilla/early bc on alliance. This is kind of based off the people that were in my "click."

clique**
<3 :]
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
HAHAHAHAHA, That pic of Baulton and I absolutely made my day. I miss those days so much. Soo much garbage on this server now.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
There's a bunch of people running around that have been here since vanilla.

edit: except I just transferred to Mal Ganis.

Good luck, have fun.
Edited by Lodiss on 11/7/2011 5:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
11/03/2011 04:06 PMPosted by Bearcatbird
HAHAHAHAHA, That pic of Baulton and I absolutely made my day. I miss those days so much. Soo much garbage on this server now.

Yo BCB just gotta take out the trash man.

Think I'm going to xfer an alt over again, and we can just kill anyone you hate.
Edited by Robdiesel on 11/7/2011 12:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Mage
I did a fair amount of old school pvp on Haomarush.

Tart was my name, Rank 11 was my game.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
i miss you!! i lost your number and couldn't call you anymore ;/
amilye23 gmail. add me to teh realid, srs. <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
IS IT LOVE IS IT LOVE IS IT LOVE

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'm here, just resubbed. Not so into WoW all that much though
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
look what i managed to dig up! level 54 wins.

http://i.imgur.com/Fy8PD.jpg

...the hell did i get 6kbs as disc? and LOL@ui.

in an attempt to try to redeem myself for that ui, here's current. don't ask what the hell is going on here.
http://i.imgur.com/yoEI0.jpg
Edited by Amilye on 1/4/2012 11:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Uh add me nerds, it's your master Greybeard. (First rank 14 of this server, cough) burrhammer@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
01/04/2012 11:22 PMPosted by Lezbro
Uh add me nerds, it's your master Greybeard. (First rank 14 of this server, cough) burrhammer@gmail.com

Sorry, but I liked some other dwarf hunter. Though I can't recall his name, I know he used to kite my warrior around the bridge in ironforge so he could win duels.

(you were a dwarf amirite)
Reply Quote
95 Undead Rogue
i remember when hillsbrad or blackrock mountain was BG those where good times
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Mage
01/13/2012 02:02 AMPosted by Leslen

Sorry, but I liked some other dwarf hunter. Though I can't recall his name, I know he used to kite my warrior around the bridge in ironforge so he could win duels.

(you were a dwarf amirite)

The only dwarf hunter I remember from old school hao was Butters.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
yeah, butters was the one who kited people around that bridge constantly in duels
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
<---dpscrazy #1 warrior amirite
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]