Reckful

1 Orc Hunter
oh my god snutz has got horrible sportsmanship

I wouldnt say horrible sportsmanship. Last year Snutz beat AAA by 1 minute over the time limit (this was the final match mind you). But because it was over the time limit they had to redue the match, and AAA won.

then this year it was tied 2-2 and it came down to that last match and he ended up losing. He came so close both years but just barley lost. I wouldnt say poor sportsmen, id say really bad luck.

how about you learn how to quote instead of putting my name on something i did not say

and AAA got the point for the tie because they did more damage overall than complexity red, which was completely bullcrap... if they just awarded each team 1 point for that 20 minute game like they did this year, snutz's team would've auto win'd anyways... but stupid damage rule to decide who gets the point was dumb
Edited by Ovindestis on 10/23/2011 1:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
LOL REALLY MAD FOR NO REASON ^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/23/2011 01:00 PMPosted by Xdemonmanxo

why?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
10/23/2011 01:00 PMPosted by Xdemonmanxo

yea i am mad that AAA got the point for that >20 minute match because giving a point based on damage done? this isn't pve
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
10/23/2011 01:39 PMPosted by Ovindestis

yea i am mad that AAA got the point for that >20 minute match because giving a point based on damage done? this isn't pve

OH HAI SNUTZ
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Posted by Xdemonmanxo

How else are they supposed to decide with a time limit? You want boxing judges? Awarding one point each? All that does is award a win for someone that didn't actually win. It's not any better.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
@Ovendestis

Calm down seriously. You were at the top of the page so i quoted something you quoted, Its just the way the quoting system works. And im not going to take the time out of my day to fix it because its something i dont care about.
Edited by Freshlemons on 1/25/2015 8:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
They didn't get outplayed hard. It was extremely close, and the match lasted forever. The series went 2-3, it came down to the wire.

I'm not saying it wasn't close, but it was extremely close to being a 0-3 shutout. Skill Capped barely scrapped out of Nagrand with that win. OMG was so close several times to getting a kill and then Goochii got RNG'd. He lived through the same kind of pressure like a real pro in every other match, not even bubbling when he was hitting close to 5%, he just got mage RNG'd for that loss.

Taking the win in game 5 though, I mean c'mon, OMG had a clear disadvantage getting Dal and still managed to play incredibly and get that win. Well deserved. Playing the bottom like they did was incredible.

There's no denying the Korean factor here. Those guys were insane good.

JUUUNNNGGGYUUUPPPPP MVP
Edited by Awakeflow on 10/23/2011 5:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
RLS *%#*S everyone and everything...
RLS is the hardest comp to fight is everyone on that team had a brain... cuz even a retard can get 2400 running that BULL !@#$ it saddens me
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
10/23/2011 10:35 AMPosted by Paetheas
It's funny that the commentator kept mentioning this INSANE hunter damage coming out but at the end of most matches, the locks and his dk had much more damage done(and that's with his DK stacking alot of necrotic on ppl).

Of course they did, due to the nature of their damage distribution. Snutz' damage was spread across all 3 players and to a lesser extent so was Sleepings'. Jungyup's damage was all poured into one player that whole time.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
Posted by Xdemonmanxo

How else are they supposed to decide with a time limit? You want boxing judges? Awarding one point each? All that does is award a win for someone that didn't actually win. It's not any better.

they did win, they landed the kill in that match that went to aaa because of time limit.

@Ovendestis

Calm down seriously. You were at the top of the page so i quoted something you quoted (inception) Its just the way the quoting system works. And im not going to take the time out of my day to fix it because its something i dont care about.

responding=care
Edited by Ovindestis on 10/23/2011 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
10/23/2011 01:39 PMPosted by Ovindestis

The post was made before the edit. You know? The part where you freaked out over someone who misquoted you?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
And they demonstrate how utterly ridiculous hunter damage is against clothies (and leather/mail wearers for that matter). They also demonstrate how hard it is to LoS with lol-secration everywhere.

Anyone who honestly think they won because they're better players clearly didn't watch Snutz and Pookz in their other games.

Physical cleave beats clothies team because they can kill someone in 5 seconds... more at 11.

leave please
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
RLS *%#*S everyone and everything...
RLS is the hardest comp to fight is everyone on that team had a brain... cuz even a retard can get 2400 running that BULL !@#$ it saddens me

I don't know what this nonsense has to do with the Grand Final being between an MLS and a PHDK... but we aren't talking 2400 here either. We are talking about guys who can get 3k + rating without MMR exploits. Things are different when your view is from the top.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
reckful said: dont u wish i didnt quit??
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
"Beware the Yungyup"
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
10/23/2011 02:56 PMPosted by Ovindestis
responding=care

You can respond to someone without caring.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
10/23/2011 03:02 PMPosted by Anatomyz
They didn't get outplayed hard. It was extremely close, and the match lasted forever. The series went 2-3, it came down to the wire.

Of course they got outplayed hard, they lost to a PHD which is basically an unused comp, AND on dalaran arena which is a hunters worst map by far. The entire team of OMG played god-like. If skill-capped had a better mage I think they may have won, but Pookz, as good as he may be, is not currently one of the top mages out there and I really believe he held Snutz and Toez down.

Definitely one of the best arena games I have ever seen, hands down. I was rooting for skill capped, but seeing an extreme underdog of unknowns with an underrated comp come in and wipe the floor with everyone was extremely entertaining and educating.

Although I do completely agree with you here. I was in the same boat, I wanted skill-capped to win before the tournament started but by the finals I really had mixed feelings, OMG is such a lovable team lol
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter

This was easily the best match I've ever seen in arenas. I mean, we even saw a last man standing in it.

The last man standing was pretty awesome!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]