Thinking of transferring here...

90 Dwarf Warrior
I've just about had enough with my current server and am looking to transfer to another realm to get a fresh start. I'm hoping to get back into raiding with a friend of mine and was hoping to find or possibly start a nice 10m progression guild.

I was just wondering if Bladefist is a good server and if I'd be able to find a decent progression guild or if there are any competent players I could recruit to start a new guild with?

Thank you kindly for your help!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Well, most of the competent players are already in great progression guilds here.

Seeing as you're Alliance, UNITY is the best (Alliance & overall) guild on our server. Barring that, there are a couple other ones that do real well. Alliance are the majority on Bladefist, so the top guilds are mostly Alliance.

Otherwise, we're a very nice server. Just type </leave Trade> and you'll feel 100% better.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Ah, thanks for the response.

I'm not necessarily looking to join the top guild on the server, but if there are a few other good guilds on this server, it's definitely more than I could get on Skullcrusher. I like the community here so far, but I just wanted to know if I'd be able to get anywhere here as well.

Anyway, thanks for your help!
Edited by Catriya on 10/24/2011 10:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If progression is your goal then may I suggest checking out sites like wow-heroes.com for any potential realm. Look at both the scores and teh guilds of the top 100 players. Higher scores indicate that people are picking up more progression gear from higher level bosses and looking at player 100 or 200 will show relatively how many players are picking up the good loot and how much they are getting. Also look at the guilds repersented. If most of the players are from teh same 4-5 guilds, then it indicates that there are relatively few guilds making it to the end. If you find the difference between #1 and #100 to be relatively small and 20 guilds represented then that server probably has a far more active raiding environment and more likely you will find a spot.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]