Pandas...

5 Undead Warlock
Really Blizzard....? Pandas...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Yes pandas, go play Warcraft 3, and quit trying to jump on the hate bandwagon because you want to feel "apart" of something, and how about instead of making a desperate cry for attention on the Firetree forums, you post under the Mists of Pandaria section like every other moron.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
That doesn't even make sense, please put fourth a little bit more effort if you're going to troll me.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
10/23/2011 04:27 PMPosted by Supertj
Yes pandas, go play Warcraft 3, and quit trying to jump on the hate bandwagon because you want to feel "apart" of something, and how about instead of making a desperate cry for attention on the Firetree forums, you post under the Mists of Pandaria section like every other moron.

I like you. Couldn't have worded it better.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
10/24/2011 12:23 AMPosted by Supertj
That doesn't even make sense, please put fourth a little bit more effort if you're going to troll me.

Forth*
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I'll do some social tanking here and say it: I'm 100% excited for Pandaren. Not only were they pretty solidly established in War3 (and the "Chen's Empty Keg" quests in old barrens), but they are badass looking. Besides, after three expansions of "Buffy Syndrome"*, I'm ready for something a little lighter-hearted.

This is not to say that this expansion won't have a story - I'm not foolish enough to make that mistake. But of all the antagonists they could have thrown at us, none would have been as compelling as each other. If this expansion can stimulate the kind of hardcore, if-it's-red-it's-dead world PvP (.. or PvP-attitude, what with the "Grr"-ing and the snarling) I'll be satisfied.

*A note for the confused - in the TV show "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", every season was a march toward certain doom, the end of all things, and the triumph of evil until HOORAY the schoolgirl killed it and then all was puppies and kittens.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Nagas would have been way cooler to play as.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
10/24/2011 03:58 PMPosted by Agrobash
Good luck fighting Warradin Trainer though, I'm sure they'll be a formidable foe for all the horde that play on FT.

What all one of them? Vass is the only one who stands out from that guild, and Supertj is, well, really not even a blip on the radar in terms of skill.
Edited by Incinerater on 10/24/2011 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
What is a Supertj?
Reply Quote
5 Undead Warlock
Bro, It's a panda.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
bro i was ownin noobs on RoC b4 u even know what a pandaren was ok....

that xpac looks dumb as hell
Edited by Ragequit on 10/25/2011 2:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
14 Undead Warrior
Pandas and Monks I can deal with. But the other features? Crap that should have been in the game years ago gets rolled out as though its new and inspired.

F that; nearly done...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
10/25/2011 06:39 AMPosted by Veilshatter
What is a Supertj?

A TJ who thought he wouldn't level past 10, but ended up loving WoW, and the name just kinda stuck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]