[A/H] Holy/Disc Priest LF raiding guild.

85 Worgen Priest
Hey all!

So I wont bore you with greetings, but I will give you a back story. I recently quit WoW, while FL just came onto PTR due to personal reasons (So back in May/June?), but I'm back and I want to play.

I'm an experienced player who has come from a heroic 25man raiding environment on Frostmourne, I don't stand in the fire, know my class inside and out and and I have a stable internet connection. I was an officer, and a healing leader, which in my guild allowed me to organise our healing group to get the successful kills we did get.

I also prefer Holy over Disc, as I've read up I understand this is a 'weaker' spec to Disc currently, but hopefully I can surprise you with what I can do with the spec. Regardless I will always be a duel healer and play both specs as needed.

What I'm looking for here is a chance to jump into Firelands, raid again and have fun with a mature yet focused guild. My only catch is that I am unavailable Thursday nights till 8:30-9pm (due to work commitments).

I'm not looking for a super hardcore '5 days a week smash my face into a wall' guild, long are over the days where I can even handle doing this :P

If you're looking for a dedicated healer, who loves researching fights, strats and her class, please leave a message here and I will endeavor to apply to your guild :)

Thanks!

-Talleh
Edited by Talleh on 10/23/2011 4:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Contact me in-game Talleh :) We may have a spot for a Disc priest but I'll chat more when you're online.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
No worries, I'll be on after work tonight :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]