#Occupy Stormwind

90 Worgen Death Knight
I was in general forums and saw everyone complaining about no glory for the alliance, so I decided to do something, don't get too angry. I would like to attempt an occupy stormwind to show some pride in the Alliance and show Blizzard how upset we, the alliance, are with how we get boned all the time. Hopefully Llane should become a popular server this weekend =D. If you would like to help. I'll be on tonight, just add me and send me a whisper.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Everyone knows that Blizzard loves the horde more than the Alliance. But hey I gotta admit that logging into a game to find a bunch of "humany" lookng races compared to ones with giant teeth and tusks, etc....well let's just say the ones with tusks would be cool!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
It sounds interesting but I know a number of people whose computer would be forced to display events in Stormwind as a power point presentation.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Sounds like a great idea. Let me know the time and place and I will see if I can't find a bunch more people to come and "Occupy" Stormwind for a while.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Blizzards love of a certain faction is always up for debate, I know plenty of people that would say that the horde is shafted and the alliance is the favorite.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
10/25/2011 04:08 AMPosted by Lohnar
Sounds like a great idea. Let me know the time and place and I will see if I can't find a bunch more people to come and "Occupy" Stormwind for a while.

My hang out is the Pig and Whistle. I'll buy the first round if you make it that far alive.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Everyone already just sits afk "occupying" Stormwind. Show some solidarity; occupy the Ruins of Gilneas.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
10/27/2011 12:35 PMPosted by Ginseng
Everyone already just sits afk "occupying" Stormwind. Show some solidarity; occupy the Ruins of Gilneas.

They are working on the highly secretive achievement "Spend 1,000 hours just standing in a capital city and talking."
Reply Quote
10/27/2011 12:35 PMPosted by Ginseng

We are the 99%!
The 1% high end raiders need to spread their raiding wealth!
Occupy stormwind... Until this injustice is resolved!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Don't mistake Blizzard's undying love of Thrall for love of the horde over the Alliance in general.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Pretty sure Monolith just occupied Stormwind...!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Indeed.
Reply Quote
We 1%ers laugh at your shenanigans.
Reply Quote
11/28/2011 07:31 PMPosted by Celestella
Pretty sure Monolith just occupied Stormwind...!

So is monolith like the police that came and trash the tents of the peaceful occupiers who are just trying to protest the oppression of the 99%ers?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
copy cat
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Ahhhhh, the good old days when you hit us, we hit you, you hit us back.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Edited by Rholm on 6/2/2013 2:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter

?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
06/06/2013 08:31 PMPosted by Gimmlette

?

Nothing, Gimm. My comment was just irrelevant, so I deleted it :)

Hello, by the way!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Hello, to you too. I see the Fire Festival is upcoming. We'll have to pay Orgrimmar a visit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]