10/25/2011 03:46 AMPosted by Subshus
You're a liar.

and

10/24/2011 01:50 PMPosted by Zaubo
You're stupid.

Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
10/24/2011 11:26 PMPosted by Danzar
WOOT I just bought this really cool panda monk name today named pandacakes only 10k (woulda paid 50k guy was such a sucker)

ROFL

that made me chuckle.

good point, Im rather stupid when made 40k on main's server, stay bad, Il stay rich, thx<3

40k? that's it?

I wipe my !@# with that kind of money.

I'll tell you what, I'll sell you the names "Panda" and "Paw" for 60k each. Take it or leave it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
wts the name Pandanames.

What now?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
WTS the name of every person who's posted in this thread with "Panda" attached to the front of them.*

*The reserved names are spread across 8 different realms.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
This is the dumbest thread I have read.
Reply Quote
I've seen this type of !@#$ on other forums too with the same retarded names. However, since pandamavelock is taken I'll buy it for 25k.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
10/24/2011 01:45 PMPosted by Theive
wts panda names for next expan. MOP Names: Kunfupanda-15kg, and Pandacakes-10kg, reply to pst or message me in game

Damn. Guess I wasn't in time for the "trolling" because obviously I'm a troll. I'd like to introduce myself as Torrential (AKA T-Dog and egotistical 15 year old). Most of you are probably thinking, "Wow. He thinks we are so dumb we can't see his name!" You start to scroll down and then realize the comment you are going to make is about my guild, not my character/name. As you click up on the scroll bar (Much similar to the mental process you are going though, I realized the term "scrolling up/down" is too difficult to comprehend for the people this post is directed to. I decided the word that you all know and love "click" should be incorporated to simplify things up) you begin to understand/grasp the point I am trying to get across to you and hopefully do not make a dumb comment about my guild such as the following...

Good point also, bet u feel like ur doing somthing being second best guild on one of the !@#$tyest servers, stay bad il stay rich<3

You then decide instead to call me out directly like many other champions have previously on these forums and utterly fail in the utmost shamefully ways possible, such as our reverend Dbsuperstar!

Sorry to break this wall of text but I feel it necessary that I point out that my previous sentence would be an Oprah Winfrey worthy introduction to a special guest. Yes, I used to watch that show! Why do you think Planetarium called me a teen that tries to act sophisticated? now back to my point.

Moving forward (jk. Yes this is my second transition in a row. Somebody Fed-Ex this !@#$ to Planetarium so he can SpellCheck me in three days! If you request a sticky he might get it in two days!), you now get why calling me out directly is not an option. I'm going to fortify this long post by spacing my next paragraph a couple extra times, causing you to waste more time clicking your scroll bar. This is also a good opportunity for you to process this "Mind%^-*ing" experience that is comparable to the film "Inception".

This could be much longer and painful to read but I'm also getting tired of "reply-proofing" this response (almost as much as your are reading the text in parentheses). I think that your idea of selling names is a very innovative and creative idea and you are a future candidate for head of Apple. Your mother would be very proud.

[]Insert signature here] jk don't want to get called out for making a good conclusion to this post because somebody is going to say something dumb in response either way

If you find any spelling/grammar errors please refer to Planetarium. Long Live Pop Up<3
Edited by Torrential on 11/4/2011 6:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@torrential I read none of that post, nor will I.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Im selling the name Kungfunolo... psst me in game... only 50k
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
BAHAHA just add alt codes.. Free NAME!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Didn't they nerf alt codes?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]