Omen is looking for DPS!!

85 Human Paladin
Omen 10-man - Alliance Llane:

Omen is currently looking to recruit some dps as we prepare for 4.3.
Ranged(2):
Mage/ele shammy
Hunter
Melee(1):
Frost/Unholy DK
Enhancement Shammy

Omen is 7/7 in Firelands Normal mode and 1/7 in Heroic Mode. Omen is structured in a fashion that attendence is not required and we run a surplus to ensure numbers for raid with out having WoW causing people to make sacrifices. We are striving to provide a fun successful guild where overall guild progress is everyone's goal knowing that in time gear will drop for everyone. We look to keep pace with the current content and break into heroics in time.

We currently raid Wed, Thur, Mon 730 - 11pm EST(Wednesday MAY change to Tuesday, will update post if changes). Thursdays are an an alt/secondary group where we typically clear 6/7. Typical guild recruitment consists of running heroics and/or Alt raid with Mumble Voice chat. Skill and personality are a major factor to being a good fit. Contact Zaithius, Moonglaive, Wooburdened, Xlithz via in game means. Thanks for your interest!
Edited by Zaithius on 11/14/2011 7:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
We have changed our Wed night to Tuesday! Just as a note for people interested.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Update We are now 1/7 in Hard modes, Heroic Shannox dead! We still have spots open please contact via in-game channels!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
We have filled a Melee slot! Still need one more!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
If you can still need a hunter, I am thinking about xfering, My hunter is Lucyene
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
We have filled one of our Ranged slots(updated above)!

Lucy, we are still in need of a hunter :-). Please send me an in game mail, or whisper if you are interested and decide to transfer to Llane!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]