<PIE> recruiting

85 Draenei Paladin
Pie
So we're PIE, a casual guild who is full of "mature" people who are trying to raid twice a week. We are currently almost done with Firelands normal, just trying to get a steady group of people to raid. If you're interested, contact us at http://pie.eqpeople.com/nuke/ or talk to Dobblegar/Nurdz/Gangling or another officer in the guild.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
"Mature"

???
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I used to kill everyone in Pie. Except Melerune who was cool.

Might want to list what days/times you raid.
Edited by Io on 10/26/2011 1:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Didn't Melerune make maps or something? I have some fond memories of pie. Think I was in it for like a month, back when I hopped guilds pretty regularly when I got bored :3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Pie
Yes, Melerune made maps lol. And I should have clarified. We raid Tuesday and try to raid Thursday's, 7 PM EST to around 11 PM EST. We're in dire need of healers and dps. And our new guild website is pieguild.wowstead.com. Not yet as flashy as the old one.
Reply Quote
82 Human Paladin
one time I was in Pie, and then Io ganked me and I was like ow io and io was like ha ha ha and I was like oh you rascal how can i stay mad ha-ha and then we shared a latte with one straw.

I liked Pie while I was there.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Pies still around?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
11/02/2011 07:36 AMPosted by Johnthegreat
Pies still around?

Usually. When they are other shapes they are called cobbler.

/badhumor
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Any relation to PIE on Dalaran circa 2005?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Pie
I doubt it Warlet, although our original GM's played horde on a different server. So could be
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Hm interesting, I was a officer on Dalaran horde when PIE first formed there. We had some horde firsts during MC content days.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
11/22/2011 02:38 PMPosted by Warlet
Any relation to PIE on Dalaran circa 2005?

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/guilds/540371

Seems to suggest Pie was originally a Maelstrom guild
Edited by Tranquility on 11/23/2011 10:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Our guild charter went through on Feb 14th 2005 and we started raiding MC in April. Just hoping to find some people I haven't heard from in a while.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Pie
WTF is this thread
Reply Quote
17 Draenei Shaman
Is Pie still around on Maelstrom? It's Auryll - I'm back after a several year sabbatical and just trying to reconnect with old friends and perhaps get back into raiding (after I level my toons... lol). :)
Edited by Jillianna on 11/11/2012 11:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Such fond memories of the few years I was in Pie. Great people....though, don't know many of the current members.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Agreed, Narc. Only thing better was being in Schism back in the day.

Good times.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
You and I are prolly the only ones on the server who remember <Schism> :(
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
sorry for the old post revival but I had to throw in a nod at schism
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]