What happened to this Realm?

70 Night Elf Hunter
I played Pre- WOTLK and this server was medium to high, I even had to wait to get on sometimes. Now when I clicked on it it says that it is a low server?

When did all this happen? Does anyone know why?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
in before trolls calling the server bad.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
T SHIRT TIME
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Hunter
10/26/2011 10:47 AMPosted by Ccatalyst
in before trolls calling the server bad.

I'm not trying to troll, I honestly haven't played in forever and last time I did this was a medium to high population.
Reply Quote
88 Troll Druid
everyone left the server
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Hunter
10/26/2011 11:24 AMPosted by Lital

I'm not trying to troll, I honestly haven't played in forever and last time I did this was a medium to high population.

It started in vanilla. For Alliance; MW/WLPH left, a lot of people with alts in other guilds and just in general started to leave after that, leaving holes in many of them (mostly Retribution because there were no other guilds to raid with in 25M). Wrath was okay, but you could see it slowly dying with people quitting here and there. Cataclysm started fairly strong like every expansion, but died a few months into. You're lucky to see 50 people in Stormwind at any given time now.

So everyone moved to more populated servers then? Have they started to actually merge servers yet?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
this server is bad
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
10/26/2011 10:56 AMPosted by Bakasamurai
T SHIRT TIME
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
10/27/2011 02:40 AMPosted by Chilifries
T SHIRT TIME

So tired of seeing this crap spammed in chat channels.

Your guild is trash and so are you. Stop pretending like you are something special. You're nothing. You've never even broken 1700 in arena and neither has a majority of your guild lol.

Sub-1800 players trying to act good. More at 11.

Go f#ck yourself. I like Baka and T Shirt Time. And besides you don't need an arena rating to have sucky horde fall dead in bgs.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
10/26/2011 12:48 PMPosted by Lital
So everyone moved to more populated servers then? Have they started to actually merge servers yet?

Yes, they all dipped when the free transfers came out. WLPH is still quite alive, MW died a while ago from what I was told by a former member.

From what I've heard, they won't ever merge servers, even if they did, they'll mix a Nathrezim with another Nathrezim.

Okay mister Burning Crusade
Reply Quote
Okay mister Burning Crusade

I have to ask: the !@#$ is on your face?

It's not just the other servers being more active (Scilla's population isn't much larger than Nath's), but that other servers aren't so over-saturated with terrible players who spend all day talking big while never actually proving it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
10/27/2011 02:40 AMPosted by Chilifries
T SHIRT TIME

So tired of seeing this crap spammed in chat channels.

Your guild is trash and so are you. Stop pretending like you are something special. You're nothing. You've never even broken 1700 in arena and neither has a majority of your guild lol.

Sub-1800 players trying to act good. More at 11.

come @ me bro
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Nathrezim died of dysentery.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I cancelled my subscription and the realm went to !@#$.

Obviously I was holding it all together.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Warlock
ACTUALLY, It died in vanilla Back when The Core and Stack and Die left. After that guilds like Synergy and some other random guild were the only ones doing 40 man raiding at all. Then the server transfers were allowed. BC happened, alliance progression stopped for the most part, and tons of others left, leaving behind the "casual-mod core raiders" Since there's no real progression on this server since, there's not any migration TO the server and more OFF the server. Leaving the pop in a downward spiral.

Now all you have guilds that trod thru content months behind, again, preventing any interest into migration to the actual server. The guilds that are on, don't want to disband or join with other guilds because they "like the guild they're in" etc, etc. And the higher up guilds lack the dedication needed to move up.

The real problem is player base, however, seeing as how anyone looking to spend the money to xfer doesn't want to come to a dying server. The 6/7 guilds might be able to pull in some server xfer's if they went to recruit off-server, but then again, there's no real progression into top-end raiding, ergo, people don't want to pay the money to come to nath.

This happens to a lot of older servers.

Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Pretty sure a big chunk of SnD was still here in TBC, in the form of Men's Warehouse. Lets not forget ol' WLPH.

The free transfers off of Nathrezim to Malore and Scilla swept most of the big guilds away.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]