LF ICC Action!

85 Human Death Knight
I was wondering if there were still any guilds/groups that still run Heroic 25 Man ICC on a regular basis. Horde or alliance, doesn't matter. If so, I would love to join up with you guys. I'm looking for transmog gear, mount, and legendary (partially completed already), but I understand I may have to wait my turn for those things. Hope to hear from ya soon! ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
On horde side your best bet would be to contact Rejuvy: He has them done on a mostly regular basis. Just don't be dumb and you won't get yelled at :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Thanks for the info! I'll look him up.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
if u get tabard let me know a price i m looking for 1
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
ya sadam is currently finishing his Shadowmourne but i think the tabbard is already sold, me and selenagomez run uld 25 and icc 25 heroic weekly. Its about 6 weeks per legendary and selena's alt is next but we could def get you in and come along, just not sure on legendary because we have alts farming it. after selena is my alt but if i was paid =) then maybe id cough my spot up

tropicanna ill sell you one for 100k horde side in about 2 months lol
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
10/28/2011 12:13 AMPosted by Rejuvy

Sent u mail ingame
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
ya sadam is currently finishing his Shadowmourne but i think the tabbard is already sold, me and selenagomez run uld 25 and icc 25 heroic weekly. Its about 6 weeks per legendary and selena's alt is next but we could def get you in and come along, just not sure on legendary because we have alts farming it. after selena is my alt but if i was paid =) then maybe id cough my spot up

Dont need tabard anymore i just got 1 Thanks too
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]