[H]Insomnia[8/8H]10 is recruiting for Mists!

90 Tauren Warrior
Attention: We have a new raid requirement, MUST HAVE A WEBCAM. We will now be raiding via skype webchat. (No shirt/pants necessary)
That is all
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Attention: We have a new raid requirement, MUST HAVE A WEBCAM. We will now be raiding via skype webchat. (No shirt/pants necessary)
That is all
13/f/NY
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Group 3 is still in need of a Tank w/ dps OS, a Healer w/ dps OS and 2 dps!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Bump for group 3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Bump for 20% making DS more fun! One shotting everything(Besides Madness due to a funny bop on parasite baddy) and full clearing in under 2 hours! Still looking for more players for MoP and group 2!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Rofl at getting bop'd 4 times in one fight when I'm in my OS w/o a cancelaura macro :( /qq

Also I wasn't paying attention at all in that fight and I think that's a perfectly acceptable excuse for me to move when I see the parasite come out. Clearly that explosion was Bron's fault!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Once again.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
Blackhorn bit the dust for group 2! 3 tendons down on Spine also!
Reply Quote
Group 2 is currently in the process of reforming due to certain events causing the group to temporarily cease raiding for the past month. We are in current need of a tank with a DPS OS, which we prefer to be a druid and 2 DPS, which we prefer to be a shaman, mage and/or rogue. If interested in these spots, pst me in game.
Reply Quote
Group 2 is still in need of a:
Elemental Shaman
Fire or Arcane Mage
Reply Quote
Group 2 is in need of a:
Feral Druid (Bear)
Holy Paladin
Restoration Shaman
Reply Quote
Group 2 is just in need of a Heals now, preferably:
Restoration Shaman:
Holy Paladin

Any other class may apply as well!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Been a while since I have logged on, Updated needs and Open Recruitment for Mists as per Hell's Request!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
click a button (Ultraxion)

Wah wah wtf..... there is a button?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
"Its not fried chicken. Ok well maybe it is fried chicken but not in the same sense as KFC. Its not friiiiied chicken, its fried chicken. From Pizza Hut..." Zal attempting to explain his non-fried, fried chicken.
"I bubbled, I don't know HOW I got into the twilight realm" - fearless leader Bron. (P.S. We think you probably Hit your button to go in, since well...that's the only way)

Bump for MoP recruitment, Current Raids are more fun than before, vent is full of laughs! Come join the awesomeness that is Insomnia and have fun raiding again!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]