Paladin or Druid or Priest?

85 Undead Priest
Giant Squids,

Once 4.3 hits I'm leveling all my TBC alts and this priest. I have:
Human Paladin (holy)
Living-Impaired Priest (disc/shadow)
Tauren Druid (RESTOOOO)

Which should I level first? And I think all of them are going to be healers, except maybe I'll make Ephie shadow because I'm enjoying shadow on my other priest. Which faction needs more pvp healers? And between rdruid and hpally which is more fun? I'd kind of like to dabble in arenas too, what comps are fun to play while drunk for those classes?

Also I have a lot of hard apple cider. DON'T MAKE ME USE IT!

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
If pve Disc
If pvp Shaman/Pally
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Giant squids Ephie!

If pve Disc
If pvp Shaman/Pally

ignore this

Anyway:

Paladin, holy. RBGs - probably my favorite healer to have. Arena - I haven't got a clue but they're strong in general.

Druid, resto - ignore them, I do. Almost completely useless.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Giant Squids,

Why do resto druids suck so much? I just got a resto shaman to 85 and am loving it even tho I only have 700ish resilience, I'm super looking forward to the pally at 85. I think the only thing I'll miss about pally is that they don't have offensive dispel, which is my favorite thing in the world.

But pallies have rainbow dispel, which is a lot like rainbow spec. Yes! I think I will level Pally, druid, then priest. BTW I didn't know you went back to alliance Issor, tell Facemelter I said SQUIDS. Which faction is Obe on now, if he still plays?

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Giant Squids,

Why do resto druids suck so much? I just got a resto shaman to 85 and am loving it even tho I only have 700ish resilience, I'm super looking forward to the pally at 85. I think the only thing I'll miss about pally is that they don't have offensive dispel, which is my favorite thing in the world.

But pallies have rainbow dispel, which is a lot like rainbow spec. Yes! I think I will level Pally, druid, then priest. BTW I didn't know you went back to alliance Issor, tell Facemelter I said SQUIDS. Which faction is Obe on now, if he still plays?

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph

I don't like druids. I don't think they heal particularly well compared to other options and in general I kind of hate them. I am somewhat biased against them because of my nightmares during TBC.

I will inform facemelter.

I haven't been keeping up with Obe since I had quit back in January (I played with him a bit then) but I'm fairly certain he quit just after I did and never came back.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
You want to ignore druids because the highest heal I have ever done was 65k. Ive heard of alot higher heals from other classes.
Reply Quote
Level your pally. That way you and my main (draenei shaman) can frolic through the fields of peace and puppies.
Edited by Frisbeey on 10/28/2011 12:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Giant Squids,

We'll do a lot more than frolic. By the way did your brother and law win that music contest?

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I played with Obe before he quit, we did some 2s.

Hello, Eph.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Giant Squids,

Squids to you! I'm sorry to hear Obe quit, he will be missed. CONDOLEEZZA IS GO!

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Giant squids Ephie!

If pve Disc
If pvp Shaman/Pally

ignore this

Anyway:

Paladin, holy. RBGs - probably my favorite healer to have. Arena - I haven't got a clue but they're strong in general.

Druid, resto - ignore them, I do. Almost completely useless.

....You.... Druids are fine, but yeah, I'd throw my vote at pally also. Strong tank heals, shouldn't have mana issues, and easy to play/learn.
Reply Quote
Disc/shadow priest :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Go shadow...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Giant Squids,

Maybe I'll level to 82 on this priest, then let it sit for a long time to get rested back to make the jump to 85 easier. TBH I have an 85 warrior, priest, rogue, shaman and I'm going to have another 85 shaman and rogue before next season. And once the season starts I'm getting this priest, paladin, and druid on this server.

FARMING HONOR GEAR WILL SUCK!

I absolutely love shadow so much. For some reason it reminds me a lot of season 2 shadow right now--lots of burst, lots of dots, and crazy fun survivability. Best of all this priest has tailoring already pretty high, so I'd just have to level engi on it for maximum fun.

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph
Reply Quote
LEVEL ALL THE CLASSES!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Giant Squids,

YES YES I WILL!

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph

Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i have an 85 shadow priest and i like her but she is fairly squishy, tho she doesnt have the best gear im still always targeted first even if im in the back hiding and throwing out a few dots here and there.. id say pally, never seem to be able to kill them quiet as fast, druids ehh there a bit squishy too(boomkin) but love there forms and feral
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]