Unable to Connect to Guild Chat after Paid Service

(Sticky)

I am having issues as well as my guild members. Will we have to wait till next weeks restart/maintenance for a resolution?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'm now having this same issue (switched guilds/name changed on Thursday) Updated the mobile armory ect, and can't log into guild chat. :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Happening to me

<-- this character/guild and other characters associated with this guild.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
This should be resolved after the next realm restart. I know this is not ideal, but our engineers are working on a better solution.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
i did a guild name change on dec 30 2011 and am still not able to connect to the guild chat from the app however my horde canstill chat just cant with th guild i name changed please help and unfortionaty yall didnt do maintenance today so whats going to happen? nam i going to get reimburts for the time i paid for it and was unale to use it or can u hurry and fix it
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
yay its fixed!!!!! <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I am having the same problem. We did a name change last night before any of the servers went down for matience. I do not know if the servers were reset so that could explain why I can not log in if they weren't
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
01/10/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Zabulzel
I am having the same problem. We did a name change last night before any of the servers went down for matience. I do not know if the servers were reset so that could explain why I can not log in if they weren't

This issue should be resolved after our weekly maintenance.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
OK...I didn't do any paid service, but I cannot use guild chat after just dropping guild and joining another. I show up in the new guild, but my WoW app won't update. It still shows the icons as my old guild and tells me I'm not part of a guild. /sigh

My paladin is the only one that will not connect.
Edited by Dontujudgeme on 1/27/2012 7:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
OK...I didn't do any paid service, but I cannot use guild chat after just dropping guild and joining another. I show up in the new guild, but my WoW app won't update. It still shows the icons as my old guild and tells me I'm not part of a guild. /sigh

My paladin is the only one that will not connect.

In general, guild data can take up to a day to update. This shouldn't persist for long.
Reply Quote
Did a name Change on Guild. Can not get into Guild Chat. It had been over 24 hours.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Have had exactly same problem. Our guild recently underwent name change 2 days ago and am since unable to access guild chat. Very frustrating :( U guys at blizzard are awesome and I know u can get this fixed. PLEEEEASE.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I posted in the other topic under mobile bugs, but I thought I would add that after the last update, I had also issues with Guild Chat, but I have not changed Guilds or Guild name.

When I attempted to log into Guild Chat again, the entire app stopped connecting and I haven't been able to get in since. It says it is unable to establish a connection with the server.
Reply Quote
72 Draenei Priest
The whole mobile armory seems to be down. Guild chat, auction house, everything.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4926493141
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I made a guild name change 4 days i too have the same issue any way you can correct this from your end clear cache etc please help :-)
Reply Quote
57 Draenei Death Knight
I am unable to use remote chat as well since changing the guild name 4 days ago i am on alliance alexstrasza can you try clearing the cache for my toon as well.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
05/19/2012 07:36 AMPosted by Caloristayaa
I am unable to use remote chat as well since changing the guild name 4 days ago i am on alliance alexstrasza can you try clearing the cache for my toon as well.

This should be cleared up after tomorrow's maintenance.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I upgraded to get the guild chat a few days ago, and none of my characters on my main server have been able to access their guild chat. (Blade's Edge) This includes toons that have been in their current guilds for months. Meanwhile on servers I don't care about, the toons have no problems accessing their guild chat's. >.> Anything I can do on my end for this? I've removed/reinstalled the app, rebooted my phone (if I had a clue how to clear the cache, I totally would - iPhone 4, if anyone can tell me how). Really don't want to keep a service if I'm not even going to be able to get it working. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]