Unable to Connect to Guild Chat after Paid Service

(Sticky)

1 Blood Elf Mage
This isn't resolved for <spec ops> on blackrock. We changed guild names a couple of weeks ago. Thanks!!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
My guild changed names last night, exact time unknown. I am now able to do everything other than chat (which is all i want >.< ).

Server: Cenarius
Old Name: Number One
New Name: Sinful
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Having severe problems connecting to Guild chat via Mobile Armory on an iphone over LTE or Wifi.

Nesingwary, silvermoon knights.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
12/07/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Wilebosk
We've made several updates on the server to address Guild Chat issues. Is anyone above still having trouble connecting?

I havent been able to connect to guild chat in a couple weeks. Have tried deleting/reinstalling the app on both iphone and ipad.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
01/13/2013 03:44 PMPosted by Korrígan
We've made several updates on the server to address Guild Chat issues. Is anyone above still having trouble connecting?

I havent been able to connect to guild chat in a couple weeks. Have tried deleting/reinstalling the app on both iphone and ipad.

There were some temporary issues over the weekend that prevented most users from accessing the Mobile Armory. Are you still experiencing connection problems?
Reply Quote
92 Human Hunter
Moon Guard resident here. Remote app has worked wonderfully for about a month now for me. Last night after connecting to guild chat off and on all day about 5 PM I started to get a "Connection timed out" error. Restarted the app. Nope. Restarted my phone. Nope. 4G only? Nope. WiFi? Nope. Power cycle router? Nope. Checked to make sure the port was not blocked. Nope.

I can login for the most part okay it's just getting guild chat to connect. Just no luck at all. Any ideas?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I had the same problem. about 6PM PST it started for me on my Samsung Galaxy S III. Everything was reachable except guild chat, until this morning. Now I get nothing. I tried all the same steps you did, except I went as far as to shut off my mobil data to clear left over packets I also uninstalled and reinstalled the app. No bueno.
Reply Quote
I have the same issues connecting to Guild Chat. Tried on both the apple and android versions.

'Unable to establish connection to server' is the message I get. All other aspects of the mobile armory seem to be working fine.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
I have the same issues connecting to Guild Chat. Tried on both the apple and android versions.

'Unable to establish connection to server' is the message I get. All other aspects of the mobile armory seem to be working fine.

Are these connection issues resolved for you, Kõsher?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Im currently having the same problem. idk whats going on, i needed it so badly the other day, to let my guild know I was going to be late for a raid, and it was not working, same message and all. Very inconvenient
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Im currently having the same problem. idk whats going on, i needed it so badly the other day, to let my guild know I was going to be late for a raid, and it was not working, same message and all. Very inconvenient

Does this persist or has it been resolved since the maintenance?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I am having the same issue, about an hour after I added an authenticator I logged on the attempted to logq in, I got into armory just fine but cant get into guild chat.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
I am having the same issue, about an hour after I added an authenticator I logged on the attempted to logq in, I got into armory just fine but cant get into guild chat.

Has your guild recently changed their name or transferred to a new realm?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
04/05/2013 12:44 PMPosted by Wilebosk

Has your guild recently changed their name or transferred to a new realm?

My guild recently transferred from Azgalor to Zul'Jin. I had no trouble connecting tot he mobile chat for the first day or so. We then had a ticket addressed where we got the guild's name changed. I still had no trouble until the next day. At that point mobile armory was starting to become more difficult to log in, and when I could log in, the two characters on Zul'Jin could not connect to guild chat (but I could still do auctions) and a character on Azgalor could connect without issue.

This morning I am unable to connect to the server at all, but it looks like there may be some larger issues going on right now?
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Celerian, please let me know if this doesn't clear up after today's maintenance. You were correct, there was server outage, but it has since been resolved.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sorry that I forgot to check back. After the realm maintenence, our guild chat began working fine for everyone who had mobile armory. It does seem like after a guild name change, there are some things that stop working on the mobile armory until after the weekly maintenance.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I'm having same problem after GM forced me to change guild name!
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
^ This should be resolved after the next realm restart.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I am also having this problem, our guild just did a name change on Monday, and is has not been working since (today is Friday). I've tried to delete caches, reinstall, update, and all that jazz to no avail. I am moving tomorrow and won't have internet for a week. As the guild leader, I really want to stay in contact, please resolve this soon!

guild: Once Upon a Time (previously servents of the overlord)
Realm: Kirin Tor
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]