(H) Joy Junction (PvP Guild) Recruiting!

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Joy Junction (Level 22) is a pure PvP based guild. All of our officer's live and breath PvP, we are always doing arena's and bg's, need an arena partner? We'll find you one. Want to run
pre-made BG's? We always do. We are a friendly group and will do all we can to help you improve your PvP skills. We'll take any level 85 (4.2k+ resil/arena experience would be nice, but not entirely necessary). We'll work towards getting you geared/skilled, and start running guild RBG's when we accumulate a solid group.

Recruiting all classes and PvP enthusiasts.

Whisper either me or Poom in game, for more information.

It appears that we are one of the few serious active PvP guild on the server left (for horde at least) so if you enjoy PvPing and want to start running consistent RBG's sign up today! Let's get BWL going again, it is after all, a PvP server. ;)

Side note: Our name has nothing to do with the homeless shelter in New Mexico, it's a pretty obscure reference to an old creepy public broadcasting show.
Edited by Recusant on 4/9/2012 12:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bumpin
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Still recruiting frst DKs for RBGs? My highest PvP experience is 2168 3v3 as a hunter, can provide armory. I PvP on every class and have been doing so for 5 years. For quick info on my dk without going to armory, PvP IL 391, 4449 resil from gear alone.

If you are (I ask because sometimes it takes a bit to update classes on the forums) what times do you RBG and how are the PuGs on BWL for PvE content?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
are you guys still recruiting I would like to join if possible
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yes, we are still recruiting and almost have enough for our core rbg group! Bone, message me or any of the officer's in the guild next time you're on. Russel, would be glad to welcome you to the guild, BWL is not the most sought after server's but we're trying to change that if even to just make it a little better (at least pvp wise). PvE PuG content is done, however not very often and BWL is usually significantly behind the rest. As far as RBG times go, that is something we're discussing, I'm thinking here in the next couple of days we're going to have a meeting to talk about it and find what days and times work best for everyone. When we establish these I'll post them on the thread.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
i am away for christams and I dont the greatest internet where i am but when i get back I will hit you up
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I'm looking to xfer over to a more dedicated pvp server. is this deal still running? if so I will be transferring asap.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
01/02/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Gallor
a more dedicated pvp server.

As much as I like the <Joy Junction> guys, I would not recommend transfering to BWL as a "dedicated pvp" server. The pvp scene on this realm is barely there at best and down right shameful at the worst.

If you don't mind a dead server, then come on over I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Yeah, I can't really condone anyone transferring here, unfortunately. As much as I hate to say that, it is quite dead. We're more about gathering the poor souls trapped on this server looking for a pleasant PvP experience.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Brump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bumpin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]