Transmog - Removed Crafted Stuff

85 Dwarf Shaman
Some of the items you linked do have alternate ways of getting the skin, from boss drops, questing or random drop BoEs.

But yes, I would love a way to obtain these recipes again.
Please bring them back. :)

Oh, and not to nitpick or anything, but you have General's Leather Boots under 'Weaponsmithing', Bloodsoul Shoulders is linked twice in a row and the Ornate Mithril set is listed twice, under 'Armorsmithing' and 'Misc'. >.>

Woops! Probably put the wrong code in for that one, and I was merging lists so I'll edit that out when I have time. Thanks!

edit: should be better, doing this on the fly! It's too much work for me to find what skins have been used etc etc, but I just want the armor/weapon smith TBC patterns back personally.
Edited by Iggie on 10/21/2011 12:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
If I missed anything let me know please!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Please keep this list and re-post it or bump it after Blizzcon is over!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
It was a PITA to make, so I'll just bump this hopefully. Post to tag it so you don't lose it as well!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I would love to see some of these available again.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
First page! Maybe this thread will live above all the Panda stuff.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
My account expires soon. I will be unable to bump (unsure on renewing).
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Hoping to get this thread some love over all the gender and panda spam.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Or not....
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I for one am all for having more transmogrification option, seeing as a DK I don't have super cool T2 to run around in.

/signed
Reply Quote
Yes! So much this. I've tried to ask for this before, but my posts were not nearly as detailed as this, and got few responses.

These neeeeeeed to be brought back in the game. The revamped DMF is the perfect opportunity to do so.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Well, at least they should bring back the epic items.
Reply Quote
Help us out, folks!

If you find this is an interesting idea, post in here. Keep it alive!

Just one thing...
Some of the items you linked do have alternate ways of getting the skin, from boss drops, questing or random drop BoEs.
The ones with random drop BoEs are usually hella hard to get. They're nearly legendary!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
If I see a warrior in Tier 5 and Stun Herald I will run away thinking it's TBC again.
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Warrior
I'm still happy I can craft these babies..

/support thread
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
10/26/2011 03:42 PMPosted by Ceejay
If I see a warrior in Tier 5 and Stun Herald I will run away thinking it's TBC again.

With a pocket druid?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Need more fem dwarves imo
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I still have my Stunherald in my bank.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Oh yes yes yes, please put them back in the game. I was sooo disappointed when they just disappeared with no warning.

I wish some of them were complete sets. Some patterns are incomplete sets, some of them part of the set is mail and the rest of it is plate.

I especially wanted the feathered set in mail for my hunter but it's incomplete :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]