Transmog - Removed Crafted Stuff

55 Orc Hunter
I'd love to see some of these items back !
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Old thread or not it still seems relevant. Can we please get these items back!
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
Yes please; I highly endorse this thread.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Please Bliz, there really isn't a reason to leave them out of the game
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
One (relatively easy) way to get these back in the game would be to offer them through antique store vendors. Each week, the vendor would offer a selection of old recipes (unlimited quantities but BoP) for sale. This would spread out their dispersion and give collectors something to look forward to each week. There could be a weekly quest that lets you see the vendor's inventory.

In Orgrimmar, Droffers and Son Salvage would be an ideal store. Dran and Malton currently don't do very much, and it makes sense that they would have access to pre-Cataclysm salvage. I don't have a specific suggestion for the Alliance side, but it seems like the Dwarves of Ironforge (with their ongoing interest in archeology) would fit perfectly.

In addition to old recipes, they could offer new ones for old models. There's a lot of incomplete sets where the models for missing pieces are still in game (visible on NPCs) but which the players can't get. For example, the color variants of Gryphon Mail have always been around on various flightmasters and Wildhammer NPCs, but not available to players even as drops.
Reply Quote
I have almost all those tailoring recipes. I'm fine if they aren't re-added...lol.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'd love to see the Glacial stuff re-added. My priest is wearing a modified Glacial set because I thought it looked cool.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/grizzly%20hills/lueke/simple
If I could get the cloak I'd be happy. I was fortunate to find a shortened lowbie version to use!

But, yeah, add me to those who'd appreciate the return of these awesome-looking craftables.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm Taelen of Kil'jaeden Alliance, and I support this message.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Necro, but definitely needed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Tailoring:

Removed Instance Recipes:

Glacial Cloak
Glacial Gloves
Glacial Vest
Glacial Wrists
Bloodvine Vest
Bloodvine Leggings
Bloodvine Boots
Cindercloth Vest
Cindercloth Gloves
Mooncloth Gloves
Inferno Gloves
Felcloth Gloves
Cloak of Warding
Belt of the Archmage
Robe of Winter Night
Shadoweave Mask
Robes of Arcana

My first though upon seeing this is... OMG how could i not know of this removal of recipies?!?!?! I could have been making a TON of gold as i have all of these :D

Edit: Cant make the Glacial stuff though :( With The runes not in the game anymore. Everything else is still craftable, just find a tailor with the one you want.
Edited by Vyndal on 9/12/2012 9:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
One (relatively easy) way to get these back in the game would be to offer them through antique store vendors. Each week, the vendor would offer a selection of old recipes (unlimited quantities but BoP) for sale. This would spread out their dispersion and give collectors something to look forward to each week. There could be a weekly quest that lets you see the vendor's inventory.

In Orgrimmar, Droffers and Son Salvage would be an ideal store. Dran and Malton currently don't do very much, and it makes sense that they would have access to pre-Cataclysm salvage. I don't have a specific suggestion for the Alliance side, but it seems like the Dwarves of Ironforge (with their ongoing interest in archeology) would fit perfectly.

In addition to old recipes, they could offer new ones for old models. There's a lot of incomplete sets where the models for missing pieces are still in game (visible on NPCs) but which the players can't get. For example, the color variants of Gryphon Mail have always been around on various flightmasters and Wildhammer NPCs, but not available to players even as drops.
I kinda like this idea :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I agree...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I support this!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Deviate Leather Gloves
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
/support

My Paladin only became a blacksmith for xmog purposes and was greatly saddened to find out 99% of all the sexy weapons were unobtainable. FIX PLEASE.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]