Well well well Blizzcon.

85 Human Warrior
How about that new expansion. Love the game mechanic concepts, hate that its gonna be based around Pandas.

Who can take pandas seriously?

Anyone else want to add in?

General Blizzcon discussion thread, okgo.
Edited by Gäntz on 10/21/2011 6:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
pokemon pet fighting!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
i forsee bad panda puns in our futur
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
PANDA FREAKING ROGUES? gg blizz

congrats on the most awkward looking class race combo ever
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
It goes from, apocalyptic scenario with a giant dragon tearing the world apart to.....pandas and mantises. I'm so startled.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
new expansion makes me a happy panda although i think i have a new lock main inc =/
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Don't blame Blizzcon, blame Blizzard.

Blizzcon is the middleman.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Gantzie, we can cuddle under the cherry blossom trees and sing kumbaya together! <3

YES. DEAL.

I miss muhbbsis.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I think Mists of Pandaria will be better than expected (and judging from the feedback, expectations will be low so it won't be hard to overachieve).

The new continent looks like it will be quite gorgeous to go through and it's a new thematic direction in terms of artwork (major eastern influences which could translate quite well, would like to see some samurai plate tier sets).

The emphasis on horde vs. alliance should somewhat appease PVPers (especially if they make some type of world PVP relevant again).

The new talent trees with talents available to all specs and the ability to switch them out like glyphs will be interesting and provides some tactical choices. There will be "best" trees overall for each role but those could still be altered through encounter design.

In a game with snake people, spacegoats, and moonkin I just can't bag on the Pandaren without feeling a little hypocritical so I won't. Blizz should do themselves a favor and not make them very "kung-fu Panda" like. Inb4 all the people "educating" me that Pandaren came first, I know, but blizzard could use the jack black movies to jumpstart subs (let's hope not).

I'm cautiously optimistic.
Reply Quote
Gantzie, we can cuddle under the cherry blossom trees and sing kumbaya together! <3

YES. DEAL.

I miss muhbbsis.

YAY! We will have a wonderful new Asian life together. And John can narrate it in Irish!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior

I'm cautiously optimistic.

Me too. Love the looks of the new mechanics, don't like the theme as much yet.

@Babysister
Jon will narrate AND participate >,>
Reply Quote

@Babysister
Jon will narrate AND participate >,>

SOLD.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]