Panda lore

85 Night Elf Mage
So a lot of people are knocking the pandas, threating to quit, saying it has nothing to do with the lore. Well you can go ahead and quit if you want, but you're wrong. Here's everything you need to know:
http://www.wowwiki.com/Pandaren
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I honestly don't understand how the world is now in chaos and we're all trying to save it. Then over in the water somewhere is an island with all the lil kung fu panda movie characters that is untouched. Are we all just going to pack our suitcases and head over to that island(s) like its some vacation?

When wrath was finished I thought to myself "now the 3rd war is over... took 2 expansions, but all the baddies are dead." and then deathwing comes and its like "*ding-ding* round 2!" and MoP is saying "but wait! there's more!!!"

I am tired of fighting horde/alliance and you'd think watching deathwing destroy everything would make everyone realize that the world as a whole is greater than our own personal gains. Mists of Pandaria is nothing more than a return to old habits.

right now my character is saying "F* you, I dont want to fight in your stupid war anymore" and I am saying "...not interested, show me something better." lol

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Warcraft is about Alliance vs. Horde. I'm looking forward to something other than killing dragons.

Also, Panda Hunter ftw!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Going Panda Rogue myself. How can you not with Quaking Palm and Safe Fall/Bouncy negated fall damage?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Definitely going to be leveling a Pandaren Monk in the beta to see how it is. Since they are making achievements account bound it will give me a reason to finally shelf my Hunter.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
I"m gonna be panda mage, even though it looks like Mages might be gimped in this expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
10/23/2011 06:38 AMPosted by Vanisha
I"m gonna be panda mage, even though it looks like Mages might be gimped in this expansion.

Too early to tell.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
all i know is that pandabears are cute
Reply Quote
10/22/2011 09:43 PMPosted by Moosedrool
making achievements account bound it will give me a reason to finally shelf my Hunter.

Excellent. *Insert evil Vader laugh here*
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
some asked me if titles will be as well?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]