How do I create a second skill slot bar?

3 Night Elf Druid
I'll try to explain this as best as I can...

I'm referring to the slot bar below where you can use hotkeys for certain skills/items

So, how do I create a second slot bar stacked onto the first one? I know how to switch between slot bars
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Those are actionbars. You can enable other actionbars in the Interface menu.

Hit Escape → Actionbars → Click the checkboxes to toggle extra actionbars on/off.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Hunter
You can also use an action bar addon like Bartender to have up to 10 action bars positioned and sized were you want them.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If all you really want is another action bar I Recommend the addon ButtonForge. It's a lot less complicated and more customizable than Bartender or others like Dominos.
Reply Quote
30 Night Elf Hunter
hello im a hunter and i wanted to know what lvl do you have to be to tame the ghost saber pet in dark shore
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/05/2012 03:24 AMPosted by Anigereta
hello im a hunter and i wanted to know what lvl do you have to be to tame the ghost saber pet in dark shore

You can tame any pet the same level as you and lower. So at level 19, you should be able to tame almost every beast in Darkshore.

And make your own thread next time you have a question. This game changes quite frequently and info that was correct just a few months ago may be completely wrong now, so drudging up old threads with outdated info can cause some serious confusion and lead new players astray.
Edited by Avanna on 10/5/2012 3:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Orc Hunter
10/05/2012 03:28 AMPosted by Avanna
And make your own thread next time you have a question.

Particularly as your question has nothing at all to do with the subject of the thread you've hijacked.
Edited by Nok on 10/5/2012 7:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I use the add on Bartender for this kind of stuff.

You can search for it on YouTube for a couple tutorial videos if you are interested and go to Curse.com and download it.
Reply Quote
I use the add on Bartender for this kind of stuff.

You can search for it on YouTube for a couple tutorial videos if you are interested and go to Curse.com and download it.

Pssst. Necro.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bah.

I hate it when people drag up old conversations instead of just posting a new thread of their own.
Reply Quote
34 Tauren Priest
I do not know how either
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
11/01/2015 03:50 AMPosted by Centurius
I do not know how either

You're lucky, the directions given in the second post of the 4 yr old thread you just necroed still work.

Please next time make a new thread for your question. The game changes so frequently that advice which was correct just a few months ago can be completely wrong now. And the further back in time you go, the greater the chances are that's the case.
Reply Quote
This Rogue is fiesty. I like it. Lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]