Hello Moonrunner and RBG seekers

I have been actively seeking RBG players with high resilience. Due to the low desire for this on Moonrunner, I figured I try finding more on the forums. I would like to do the RBG's to earn the extra conquest points.

There are a couple in my guild/friends that are willing to go consistently with me to these. I would like to make a great team make-up as that is important. I would also like to have a fun group of people to play with. I do need people willing to start with other players at 0 RBG rating.

If you'd like to be added to an invite list, please respond or send me in game mail of your name, resilience rating, and class (spec).

I noticed another person seeking more RBG players, however his/her responses looked much like....well Moonrunner's interest in RBGs.

Please let me know what you think. I also have RBG team class/spec makeup ideas. I would love to hear your ideas of a great teams too!

(Set times to be determined.) As of now. We are running 730pm server time on Monday's and Saturdays. We will add those to the list that replied for invites :) I am responding to your in-game mails also!
Edited by Teai on 11/1/2011 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I have been trying too...the most difficult thing is to get a consistent group of people on at the same time to make it work...one or two losses and everyone wants to back out rather than continue to work together to build a good team...but I would love to see it happen!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3117862014
Reply Quote
I know Shae, you've been awesome at getting this rolling. :) It's a very tough job on Moonrunner. The thing I'm finding also is that players do NOT want to play with other players at a RBG rating of 0. We have to start somewhere.

Please feel free to send Shaelfae or me(Teai) an in-game e-mail.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hey guys, feel free to send me an in-game mail for when you're able to run RBGs. For the past 2 weeks I have run "alt RBGs". These are for toons specifically that have zero rating but are at least in full vicious gear. Toons I've run these on include Crityumyum, Gawiafrid and will soon run them on selfbeacon (gearing through randoms currently- feel free to send me a tell and join!)

Soon the new pvp season will start. I think it's best you integrate with the current pvp culture on moonrunner now rather than later- so you don't get left behind next season too! :-)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Thanks FC.it has taken our guild members a while to get excited about PvP ad geared up, but they are getting there and we are hoping to get a few runs i eve for experience and learning this season, and any help is welcome. I will also let them know the nights you plan to run through and we can rotate members in and out so everyone can get a few in to know what to expect and what to work on...me included...I random all the time, but I know RBG is totally different!!
However, we all have to learn somewhere...and it has seemed that most teas, even pugs, want a RBG rating already...a catch-22 situation for us that want to!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I'd go! Disc priest, 3970 resil. Haven't done any RBGs on my priest yet, but on my shaman on a different server I have 1500+ experience in them.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
You can add me to your list if you haven't found a ret pally or need another. approx 3900 resil with a pve weapon.

Edit: Should probably mention, alt 145 for the æ in my name. for you PC users.

I'm also currently building a holy pvp spec as well. Not nearly completed but getting there. Used to holy pvp back in wrath days as it was hella fun.
Edited by Væreor on 10/31/2011 11:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I do not see arms warrior on the list of DPS Will.

How dare you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I currently have 4004 resilence on my shaman. I have not done a single RBG game all season, so I would be glad to heal for you all.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
No ferals on that list either :(
Reply Quote
10/31/2011 11:38 PMPosted by Contrololold
Please let me know what you think. I also have RBG team class/spec makeup ideas. I would love to hear your ideas of a great teams too!

Best team makeup:

Holy pal, holy pal, rsham, disc priest
Prot warrior
Frost mage, warlock, boomkin, + any two of the following: spriest, sub rogue, frost mage, fire mage, ele shaman, frost DK.

GL HF.

If you catch me at a good time, I might help out.

Really...a fire mage? 0:
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Mellock#1219 Add me Arms Warrior will spec and gem Prot if needed, LF Rbg group 62% Resil, I've had good Exp with Rbgs Knight-Lieutenant but I have no Rbgs on the season yet...
Edited by Mellock on 1/31/2013 5:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Fire has a LOT of burst and DoT to it right now. A lot of kitability if you choose Scorch, and the same stuns as Frost / Arcane.

If you're looking for a healer though, I'll come heal for ya on my Paladin
(Zellock - 90 Holy Paladin, guild - Red Tear)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]