So, KT Horde pvpers...

If you believe yourselves to be so competitive and skilled, how come you rush in to kill the lone Alliance dousing the Wicker Man, but look the other way when a handful of people who might *gasp* have resilience, just like you, are killing all the NPCs in the Undercity and taking a **** on the people who are questing/strictly PvE?

Isn't that kind of gameplay...what you wanted in the first place? Why do you look the other way when that opportunity arises?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Remember the le douche rocket Scratchie?

One of them would try to kill him to learn that he had a pocket healer, so then they would call in 20 people but get pissed when 20 Alliance would show up because it became fair at that point.

And you silly trolling Hordies, you know who you are,...Don't try to tell me it didn't happen because I was on Horde side at that time. For some reason the "OMG I'M BAMF" PVPers were off in hibernation or seemingly in limbo because they never showed up to kill the "horrible scrub" Scratchie.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Opinion
[uh-pin-yuhn]

1.a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2.a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
3.the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.
4.a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion.

~~~
Fact
[fakt]

1.something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
2.something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
3.a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.
4.something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.
5.Law. Often, facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence. Compare question of fact, question of law.
~~~
Methinks some people either failed English or History, or in this case, maybe both!
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Death Knight
10/24/2011 11:42 AMPosted by Tunafishh
alliance suk

I mean, yeah. I have that luxury because I actually have a lower jaw.
Reply Quote
I miss Scratchie :`(
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
rip 5 man org raids
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
10/24/2011 01:37 PMPosted by Tunafishh
too bad the handful of decent pvpers left long ago and why r u posting definitions of a word lol.

If you don't know why, then it would probably serve me no good to type up an explanation.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
10/24/2011 01:45 PMPosted by Banananana

I don't miss Scratchie because he had a freaky obsession with my fiance and an even creepier hatred for me when he found out we were engaged.
Edited by Masquerade on 10/24/2011 4:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Scratchie for Mayor of Org!
Reply Quote
10/24/2011 04:38 PMPosted by Masquerade

I don't miss Scratchie because he had a freaky obsession with my fiance and an even creepier hatred for me when he found out we were engaged.

That is quite disturbing. The reason why is probably because he usually came on horde characters to talk peacefully and sip tea after a solo raid on Thunderbluff.
Reply Quote
10/24/2011 06:35 PMPosted by Ishank
qubdfjewbfpuwrbfjaosbwp;bfukjasdbfap;suobas;djfnasdkjbfawobfua;sdjbfasd;bfas;dufobiaej;fabdk.jbf;asdjabsfd;ufbwe;kjbfsadmk,bfasd;kjbfaweo9bfua;bfa;lsbf;asodunbuavbklzbjv;jukibapwfublkzcjxbvz,nmbaeifabjudfkjbsad

I...yes.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
These posts are silly. Both sides exhibit/experience overwhelming numbers of allies/enemies all the time in world pvp. Trying to act like your faction is more honorable or skilled is fairly idiotic based on the amount of people playing on each.

The fact of the matter is that when a small group of players assaults a city, they have already taken the time and initiative to become organized, communicate, and set somewhat of an offensive goal.

The defending faction often tends to look like they are afraid or intimidated due to a lack of desire to organize themselves into a group, gather up, and communicate a plan.

When it seems there's 20 vs 5, 9 times out of 10 it's 20 randoms who happen to be in the area already and are just fighting for the sake of entertainment...and the last 1 out of 10 happens when a call for help is made due to 5 organized pvpers attacking unorganized, unprepared, ungeared random players, and more than enough people answer the call. Who actually would say, "well theres five of them and fifteen of us here, so the extra ten of you who want to kill them have to go home"? Not one of you unless you had a score to settle or something to prove, which is rare.

Be a little more analytical and things tend to make a lot more sense and you can save yourself from having to look down on other people so much.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
These posts are silly. Both sides exhibit/experience overwhelming numbers of allies/enemies all the time in world pvp. Trying to act like your faction is more honorable or skilled is fairly idiotic based on the amount of people playing on each.

The fact of the matter is that when a small group of players assaults a city, they have already taken the time and initiative to become organized, communicate, and set somewhat of an offensive goal.

The defending faction often tends to look like they are afraid or intimidated due to a lack of desire to organize themselves into a group, gather up, and communicate a plan.

When it seems there's 20 vs 5, 9 times out of 10 it's 20 randoms who happen to be in the area already and are just fighting for the sake of entertainment...and the last 1 out of 10 happens when a call for help is made due to 5 organized pvpers attacking unorganized, unprepared, ungeared random players, and more than enough people answer the call. Who actually would say, "well theres five of them and fifteen of us here, so the extra ten of you who want to kill them have to go home"? Not one of you unless you had a score to settle or something to prove, which is rare.

Be a little more analytical and things tend to make a lot more sense and you can save yourself from having to look down on other people so much.

Kudos for having logic on the internet!
Reply Quote

That doesn't address what I said.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
I drank orange juice today.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Ralo's a liar.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]