So, KT Horde pvpers...

85 Undead Rogue
Obviously, I am fairly certain this post was about me farming anyone, and I repeat anyone who was flagged outside of Stormwinds gates the other day. I was on my multitude of alts and organized my 5 man to show up after being spam emoted.

I would apologize for landing a 1 v 4, however I find posts' like this fairly amusing.

We didn't discrimate against anyone.... if you were flagged you died.
Reply Quote
No. No, it wasn't about you.

Obviously, I am fairly certain this post was about me farming anyone, and I repeat anyone who was flagged outside of Stormwinds gates the other day. I was on my multitude of alts and organized my 5 man to show up after being spam emoted.

I would apologize for landing a 1 v 4, however I find posts' like this fairly amusing.

We didn't discrimate against anyone.... if you were flagged you died.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
11/02/2011 06:00 PMPosted by Sawblade
and i thought i was alone in the 5 vs me category, welcome brother. you will find that fear and cowardice causes peeps to have pocket healers, or join a party just to kill you. im used to it, you should get used to that from alliance as well.

The difference is that it takes 4 to kill jared, but there are 4 people participating in killing you
Reply Quote
11/03/2011 08:52 AMPosted by Ràgequits
and i thought i was alone in the 5 vs me category, welcome brother. you will find that fear and cowardice causes peeps to have pocket healers, or join a party just to kill you. im used to it, you should get used to that from alliance as well.

The difference is that it takes 4 to kill jared, but there are 4 people participating in killing you

Ooo...me next, me next! How many people does it take to kill me? {Gnomes count as 1/2 for the purpose of this}
Reply Quote
Actually, I was criticizing my side for being lame and ganking people above ground while an organized team was assaulting the Undercity itself, setting off the alarm over the course of several hours.

I know you could hear the LD, trade, and General. I knew you had the gear to handle it. You know who you were that night.

My only support was a level 70 DK who kept getting one-shot. I got tired of beating my head against a 2vs1 and "representing" my faction in place of those above ground. Anyways, I am done confronting the community about this particular annoyance.

I wish I could urge you to participate in city/outpost defense, but I'm not going to win that.
Reply Quote
Actually, I was criticizing my side for being lame and ganking people above ground while an organized team was assaulting the Undercity itself, setting off the alarm over the course of several hours.

I know you could hear the LD, trade, and General. I knew you had the gear to handle it. You know who you were that night.

My only support was a level 70 DK who kept getting one-shot. I got tired of beating my head against a 2vs1 and "representing" my faction in place of those above ground. Anyways, I am done confronting the community about this particular annoyance.

I wish I could urge you to participate in city/outpost defense, but I'm not going to win that.

Attacking Undercity is like Horde assaulting Exodar: nobody cares.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Um... you guys DO realize that alot of hardcore Alliance PVPers are going Horde anyways, right? >_> Just sayin'.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
11/08/2011 08:33 AMPosted by Meeya
Um... you guys DO realize that alot of hardcore Alliance PVPers are going Horde anyways, right? >_> Just sayin'.

Ironically, I've been seeing quite the opposite. I know a bunch of Think Twice folks who are now Alliance (mostly to escape their guild) and several of my RP friends used to be Horde PVPers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This has nothing to do w/ the topic at hand, but there were a handful of Horde folks razing Goldshire tonight. That was fun! We should totally do it again. :D

also, ilu Malcho
Edited by Tulavelir on 11/16/2011 12:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
I just have fun playing... Getting killed... and then playing some more :)

Blessings,
South
Reply Quote
i dont PvP often but when i do i will admit i take my kills when i can. 9 times out of ten i die anyway, why? because i suck at PvP and if its world wont bother changing out of my raid gear for it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]