Fresh lvl 85 Fury Warrior - PvE Gear?

90 Night Elf Warrior
I just ding'd 85 and I'm looking for Fury Warrior gear to get me into Heroics. I'm looking for some kind of guide to get the best gear I can before I start Heroics. I figure I need to grind rep or something.

I'm sure there's already a thread similar to this, so if it's easier to point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Grind JP/VP, get the highest ilvl stuff you can afford.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
I might have sounded snarky before. Let me put it to you this way:

We live in the post-3.4 world of warcraft environment. This means Just about every slot has something to purchase from JP and that stuff will get you as ready for raiding as you need to be.

Composing a list is rather redundant, because you can't go wrong with just getting whatever has the highest ilvl. Some things will be better than others, but the truth is when you can purchase the current tier normal mode weapons and armor and fill everything else in with JP/VP, there just isn't much to have to worry about.

You do need to grind dragonmaw and therazane rep though. And you might as well do earthen ring for the tank chant.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Thanks a lot Silentmart! Don't worry, you didn't come off as snarky.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
The dailies starting out by Sanctuary of Malorne in Hyjal do have a couple of decent pieces also, but do take a while to finish so that you can buy them.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Go in the ah. The zap/zg mace should be there for very cheap great weapons to start with. There also is a boe ring from there with hit and exp you can use. Besides that all jp gear starting with tier. Save all your vp for t12 . I'd say collect some gold and buy the vp wrists shouldn't be much more than 2.5k better than grinding the vp while you can save it for other pieces like chest legs hands neck and ring. I'll honestly say I saved up 4.5k gold from lvl 80- 85 on my shaman and got a lot of boe loot from ah. The jp boots are dirt cheap better than grinding for them. Gold is so easy to make now no reason why you can't just get some purples right away as a fresh 85
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
askmrrobot.com is a good tool as well
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
10/25/2011 09:49 AMPosted by Elivan
Silentmart

Brb, reserving this name for when I eventually roll a rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
10/25/2011 08:44 AMPosted by Silentmary
Grind JP/VP, get the highest ilvl stuff you can afford.

Find a Smith and get 2 Nerf swords made

Run FL Dailies every day and unlock all of the vendors for the rest of the misc pieces.

If you can handle ZA/ZG you should be able to handle dpsing BWD/To4W/BoT.

Edit: BTW Steelwork, nice costume. I had that whole set plus Kara offset pieces back durring BC all gemmed and enchanted (I had more +healing than a lot of pallies starting Kara :D)
Edited by Mookosh on 10/26/2011 11:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]