Do something about Multi-boxing in TB

85 Undead Death Knight
12/12/2011 08:25 PMPosted by Gauntlets
Well I can continue 2 type how I want just 2 piss U off then...

I want to kill you pretty bad right now.

In the game of course.

Duel?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Just an FYI for Xexyz... People are migrating away from Coilfail because of Multi-Boxers. Im not going,to argue the merits or lack thereof. My opinion on fairness is merely my opinion and everyone argueing (sp?) Opinions profits nothing from it. However, the more players we lose because they are frustrated by a Boxer owning them, brings those of us who dont leave that much closer to playing in an empty server alone. Thats okay if you like to PvE only with no intetaction...
Try not to kill our server hey? For me? :x
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Do something about quad... sorry multi-boxers in DMF arena.*

Edit: I hear multi-boxers are underpowered. Apparently, it's a pain to not be able to use each toon manually, and the 1/10 to 1/5th of a second of lag in between the toons can really be a hindrance, especially when spamming mind freeze back to back to have a perfect rotation of interrupts.
Edited by Zombert on 1/3/2012 10:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
I hear coilfangers are underpowered.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
IMO setting up a raid (a very small one) to try to take out the othello team in DMF was hella fun. Till general chat got flooded with rage
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just an FYI for Xexyz... People are migrating away from Coilfail because of Multi-Boxers. Im not going,to argue the merits or lack thereof. My opinion on fairness is merely my opinion and everyone argueing (sp?) Opinions profits nothing from it. However, the more players we lose because they are frustrated by a Boxer owning them, brings those of us who dont leave that much closer to playing in an empty server alone. Thats okay if you like to PvE only with no intetaction...
Try not to kill our server hey? For me? :x

Just an FYI for my hunter buddy... I've been playing on this server since the beginning of The Burning Crusade. You probably don't want to hear this but I've got some bad news for you; we have had multiboxers on this server for about 5 years now. We've had them on both the Horde and the Alliance side.

The sky is not falling, the world (of warcraft) is not ending, and fires are not spurting from the ground to consume our server just because of our presence. Will a few people leave because they're frustrated? Sure, but they're generally being ignorant and irrational. A large majority of people transfer off of this server for other more obvious reasons.

If anything killed our server it was the addition of optional character and account services. Realm transfers were used to alleviate overcapacity high population realms and to funnel those people into lower population/new realms. The times have since changed and now it's a service to move on a whim, and generally people are going to move and stay away from a low population realm like ours.

I personally think our server is fine the way it is, a higher population is not always better. It all depends on what you want out of this game and from a server. I certainly wouldn't be happy on a high population realm which is why I've remained on Coilfang for all of these years. The only problem that we do have is lack of Alliance in comparison to the Horde, but that has been a problem for quite awhile.

Do something about quad... sorry multi-boxers in DMF arena.*

Edit: I hear multi-boxers are underpowered. Apparently, it's a pain to not be able to use each toon manually, and the 1/10 to 1/5th of a second of lag in between the toons can really be a hindrance, especially when spamming mind freeze back to back to have a perfect rotation of interrupts.

I see you're still on your tirade from the other day, Zomberts. Nothing I say will likely quell your anger but I'll say it nonetheless.

One person (one brain) controlling 5 characters is indeed at a detriment. That one player controlling 5 characters will never beat a team of evenly matched and skilled separate players.

Underpowered isn't really a term that you can apply to multiboxing. We have a lot of hurdles to jump over to accomplish the same goals as separate players. Despite what a lot of you may think, micromanaging 5 characters isn't the easiest thing in the world and it is certainly a lot more stressful and frustrating than controlling just one.

There are a lot of restrictions in game that prevent us from doing what a group of separate players are capable of. It would take me 4-5 times longer to set up CC targets on my characters, and it just isn't possible in most situations outside of the arena.

Do I have coordinated burst? You betcha! One of the advantages of multiboxing (having a group of 5 characters is also an advantage in the case of world PvP!), on top of the large pile of disadvantages. But everything I do in-game is available to other players as well. Nobody would set up a group of separate players like a multiboxer because it's too restricting and doesn't offer any benefits.

You're so focused on the one thing that I'm capable of doing well while purposefully remaining ignorant to what I'm incapable of doing as a multiboxer. It's like you're only hearing what you want to hear and then covering your ears and screaming "La-la-la I'm not listening!".

You're angry that I can bring a group of people into the DMF arena, which is kind of funny because I know that you would do the very same thing (and have) if you had the characters at your disposal. You also know that if it wasn't me that was in there another guild would be doing the very same thing (several have already tried). There's no such thing as true FFA in this game, and nor would it have a place in a game that relies on the class role trinity. Watch out, that holy paladin might exorcism you to death!
01/03/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Tekoms

For a large majority of the server, unfortunately.
01/03/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Tekoms
IMO setting up a raid (a very small one) to try to take out the othello team in DMF was hella fun. Till general chat got flooded with rage

Heaven forbid that we make the arena a challenge opposed to having two blood DKs fight for it every time.

I personally enjoy the rage in chat.

Love,
Xex
Edited by Xexyz on 1/4/2012 9:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
a) It offers a lot of benefits i.e. popping all cooldowns at the EXACT same time, as well as having PERFECTLY timed burst that is unable to be healed through. (Oh you got four DKs on you popping four killing machine Oblits with pillar of frost and trinket popped? Let me toss you some heals, oh yea, you're already dead before I realized it.)

b) Normal players (outside of arena) do not play strategically and do not have much coordination. Even in 5v5 under 2,000 rating, there is hardly any coordination.

c) You say everything you have is available to all players? Really? I don't think you understand. If you take a look back at "a" you'll see the example I've posted. Having four simultaneous crits at precisely the same time is ridiculous, and I didn't even mention the constant stream of mind freezes you have rolling, making even a fake cast impossible.

I believe you have somewhat of a delusion of grandeur, except almost the opposite. Your multiboxing team is absurdly overpowered, and I will once again ask that you stay out of the new arena, unless you see a group of five waiting to challenge you, which will never happen.

P.S. I am not saying that it takes a crazy amount of players to take down this multiboxing abomination, I'm just saying that it is unfair to others to be "obliterated" by four DKs operated by one person. I've been in TB where we've been winning then the quadboxing heroes join and we lose... Not saying that I have trouble fighting Xexyz and his goons, I'm just saying, considering the average player of Coilfang, you have an unfair advantage.
Edited by Zombert on 1/6/2012 11:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
01/03/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Tekoms

Trufax.

01/03/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Tekoms

Try?.... As in.. you didn't succeed?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A.) You keep repeating the same thing over and over again. I've already agreed that I have the benefit of coordinated burst. I have a couple advantages, I do, but I also have a mountain of disadvantages. You're so focused on the burst part. I'm not different than a coordinated group of separate players. I can pop my cooldowns at the same time? If you're with a group and you can't call "CDs" and have everyone use them within the 20 second window then you probably should find some new friends. I also feel the need to point out that Killing Machine is a proc and not something that I can predict just like any other group of DKs, you should know better than that. There are many things that players can do to negate my burst. You have cooldowns, and your teammates have cooldowns.

B.) The lack of coordination among players is not my problem. If you want to faceroll to try to win then that's your prerogative. You can't blame and complain about your opposition being more coordinated than you, it's PvP and that's how the game works. That's nobody's fault but your own.

C.) Yes, everything that I use in game is available to every single player that plays this game! My setup consists of a lot of macros and keybindings, and guess what, everybody has access to those. If you wanted to set up macros to assist a target for focused DPS then you're more than welcome to. I feel like I shouldn't have to reiterate this, but, killing machine is a proc and would have to be coordinated by me like any other group of separate people would. You are more than capable of asking your team to wait for the proc and calling in vent/skype when to attack. I don't even want to hear about interrupts. A group of separate players is much scarier than I in regards to interrupts, especially outside of the arena.

I believe that you are delusional about what multiboxers are actually capable of, and what our restrictions are. There is more to PvP than coordinated burst. You call me overpowered but if that were the case then you'd see nothing but multiboxing teams farming gladiator. I'll tell you right now that it's extremely rare for a multiboxer to hit gladiator, and even harder for them to compete effectively in rated battlegrounds. The only thing absurdly overpowered, at least in comparison to multiboxing, is separate skilled players.

I'm not here to listen to your ideals about this game, I certainly won't bend to your whims and play the game as dictated by you. What's next? You don't like paladins? Guess I shouldn't play one of those either. Your demands are juvenile and outrageous. You act like I've never been evenly, or overmatched in the arena or the other PvP aspects in this game. (Hint: Tol Barad is evenly matched in bodies.)

P.S. What I'm saying is that all it takes to take out a multiboxer is a group of equally numbered and skilled individuals as the multiboxer. If the others think that it's unfair then maybe they should work on improving how they play the game. I have been equally, and overmatched in that arena several times and have still come out the victor. The individual skill of a majority of the server is not my problem. It's just as much of an 'advantage' for me as it is for you. What you're basically saying is once you've passed the baseline of drooling PvP idiots that you should just stop playing because it's not fair to anybody else. Brilliant!

Also, you've been in TB games and have called me to come and help. Just sayin'. It's not my problem that a majority of the server barely knows how to tie their shoes.

Forever and always yours,
Xex
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
a) It offers a lot of benefits i.e. popping all cooldowns at the EXACT same time, as well as having PERFECTLY timed burst that is unable to be healed through. (Oh you got four DKs on you popping four killing machine Oblits with pillar of frost and trinket popped? Let me toss you some heals, oh yea, you're already dead before I realized it.)

I believe you have somewhat of a delusion of grandeur, except almost the opposite. Your multiboxing team is absurdly overpowered, and I will once again ask that you stay out of the new arena, unless you see a group of five waiting to challenge you, which will never happen.

Mr. Zombert sir,
I did challenge Xex to a 5 vs 5 match with a random healer we just picked up.
Xex proceeded to add Sulfuricvein's holy pally to his group so he could 6 vs 5 us. <3 Xex!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Mr. Zombert sir,
I did challenge Xex to a 5 vs 5 match with a random healer we just picked up.
Xex proceeded to add Sulfuricvein's holy pally to his group so he could 6 vs 5 us. <3 Xex!

You mean Sulf who was there before I had logged in, whom is in my guild, and whom asked to join my group?

I'm going to invite anybody from my guild that wishes to join me, they're there for the same reasons I am. You're so angry, Vultann.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
1. If you wanted to flex your 5 vs 5 muscles, you would politely decline Sulf's offer and proceed to 5 vs 5. You didn't..... and I talked to Sulf. His story differs from yours.

2. I agree with you that many, many Coilfangers are indeed angry with your multiboxing. I however do not fall in this category. I also agree with you that you face several challenges as a mulitboxer and that good 3s and 5s teams will toy with you. I remember facing your holy pally and 2 DKs once. It wasn't hard to beat you. (and i'm a baddie)

3. Your multiboxing really only serves you in random world pvp situations. World PVP is dead for the most part so no one even really cares anymore. You pay close to $1000.00 annually to accomplish victories against poorly organized alliance. I think you are silly to camp Ring of Death but just like the rest of us, you are free to do what you want.

sincerely,
immadbreh
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
1. If you wanted to flex your 5 vs 5 muscles, you would politely decline Sulf's offer and proceed to 5 vs 5. You didn't..... and I talked to Sulf. His story differs from yours.

2. I agree with you that many, many Coilfangers are indeed angry with your multiboxing. I however do not fall in this category. I also agree with you that you face several challenges as a mulitboxer and that good 3s and 5s teams will toy with you. I remember facing your holy pally and 2 DKs once. It wasn't hard to beat you. (and i'm a baddie)

3. Your multiboxing really only serves you in random world pvp situations. World PVP is dead for the most part so no one even really cares anymore. You pay close to $1000.00 annually to accomplish victories against poorly organized alliance. I think you are silly to camp Ring of Death but just like the rest of us, you are free to do what you want.

sincerely,
immadbreh

I know you were talking to Sulf, he said you were pretty mad. Just because you say that isn't want happened doesn't mean that it's true. I'm fairly sure I know what happened. I certainly didn't know or care who (if any) was in the arena at the time, only that it was time for the arena.

I'm going to have to disagree when you tell me that you aren't angry, though. It's pretty apparent by your actions that you're pretty upset over it. It's okay though, I don't blame you. It's foreign to you, and that can be scary sometimes.

Facing me in a 3v3 match isn't much to go off of. The only reason I was doing 3v3 (and 2v2 for that matter) at all was to cap my points without tanking my 5v5 rating. I am not, nor will I ever be, set-up to play in 3s. Sorry to disappoint you in that aspect.

I don't multibox for it to "serve" me. I multibox because I find it interesting and a challenging way to play the game. That being said I did alright last season in the arena. I was about 1900 rated and the second highest rated 5s team on the server. I ended the season ranked in the 20s for our battlegroup. That's not half bad considering it was the first season this team has ever experienced. I'm also sitting at roughtly an 80% overall win ratio for battlegrounds, and about 94% win ratio in Eye of the Storm.

I pay approximately 900$ annually for my WoW subscriptions, it's true. That's not something that breaks the bank for me, and it's certainly cheaper than what I currently pay for cellular service. My finances are really none of your business, however. I will however say that I've played more organized PvP than I ever had messed with World PvP. Saying that I pay 1000$ a year to camp the DMF arena (or any other world PvP facet) is a farce.

Truly yours,
Xex ~
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman

I know you were talking to Sulf, he said you were pretty mad. Just because you say that isn't want happened doesn't mean that it's true. I'm fairly sure I know what happened. I certainly didn't know or care who (if any) was in the arena at the time, only that it was time for the arena.

I'm going to have to disagree when you tell me that you aren't angry, though. It's pretty apparent by your actions that you're pretty upset over it. It's okay though, I don't blame you. It's foreign to you, and that can be scary sometimes.

Facing me in a 3v3 match isn't much to go off of. The only reason I was doing 3v3 (and 2v2 for that matter) at all was to cap my points without tanking my 5v5 rating. I am not, nor will I ever be, set-up to play in 3s. Sorry to disappoint you in that aspect.

I don't multibox for it to "serve" me. I multibox because I find it interesting and a challenging way to play the game. That being said I did alright last season in the arena. I was about 1900 rated and the second highest rated 5s team on the server. I ended the season ranked in the 20s for our battlegroup. That's not half bad considering it was the first season this team has ever experienced. I'm also sitting at roughtly an 80% overall win ratio for battlegrounds, and about 94% win ratio in Eye of the Storm.

I pay approximately 900$ annually for my WoW subscriptions, it's true. That's not something that breaks the bank for me, and it's certainly cheaper than what I currently pay for cellular service. My finances are really none of your business, however. I will however say that I've played more organized PvP than I ever had messed with World PvP. Saying that I pay 1000$ a year to camp the DMF arena (or any other world PvP facet) is a farce.

Truly yours,
Xex ~

1. I wasn't mad at Sulf or his brother or whomever plays his other Sulf. I was merely disappointed in Sulf because I happen to hold his gameplay in very high regard. I have repeatedly stated in these forums that I feel he is one of the best pvpers to every come from Coilfang. I was joking with him about lowering his standards to play with a multiboxer. He lol'd and I lol'd. There was no anger. I'm sorry but you'll have to do better than... umad? That is so played out and rhetoric like that belongs back in 2009 WotLK.

2. If 1900 is your ultimate goal then your $900.00 serves you well. There were hardly any 5s teams from this server last season that really competed as most top PVPers have long since xferred. Why not save $750.00 and just get your "accomplished" druid the glad title it deserves.

3. While we're at it, I'll bring up an example of why "umad" I can think of various random bgs where all you have tried to do is use your multi-boxer to kill poor little Vultan. I kite your dumb DKs around the beaches of Strands of the Ancients or WSG while your team loses due to your tunneling skills. I'm sure they were happy to have you on those occasions. lewls/lulz/lolz

4. In conclusion, I'm bringing up your annual subscription total as an example of why I'm not mad at all. Whether you make a 6 figure salary or work at Wendy's Drive-In like Deus, $1000.00 is a lot of money to run around with 4 DKs and 4 balloons and tunnel tunnel gnaw gnaw tunnel tunnel. I would venture to guess that most financial advisors would recommend hundreds of better ways to spend your money regardless of your tax bracket. To be perfectly honest, I feel a little sorry for you. I've talked to so many different people about multi-boxer ranging from novice players to gladiators. The common theme is that almost nobody respects it or even acknowledges it as more than a way for average players to try and create some kind of niche or identity for themselves in a virtual world as being powerfululz. Bring your druid back to action. Coilfang misses dat cat.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's late, I don't have the patience to write much.

1.) That's not what I heard, bud. Keep up the facade though. Stop raging at multiboxers.

2.) 1900 isn't a goal, but it's what I had achieved. I don't multibox to get somewhere in this game, I multibox because I find the play-style fun. You need to stop misquoting me, I've never called my druid accomplished, only more accomplished than my multiboxing team. There is a distinct difference.

3.) SotA maybe, but if you ask any multiboxer that is our worst and least desired battleground. The only thing I'm interested in doing in SotA is farming HKs. You're welcome to look at my statistic for yourself, it's somewhere between 79% and 80%, which is likely higher than yours.

4.) I still play my druid, and my mage for that matter. I'm not always multiboxing. What should I be spending my disposable entertainment income on, exactly? I guess I could pick up smoking or a drinking habit but that also seems rather wasteful. Are there more productive ways to spend the money? Sure, but all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy as it were. If you have to feel sorry for me because I allot income for entertainment then by all means, you're welcome to your opinion.

There are people on both sides of the spectrum, and everywhere in-between. There is no "common theme" and the general consensus among the higher ranked players is that they don't care because multiboxers aren't a threat to them.

Tired and uncaring,
Socks
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
It's late, I don't have the patience to write much.

1.) That's not what I heard, bud. Keep up the facade though. Stop raging at multiboxers.

2.) 1900 isn't a goal, but it's what I had achieved. I don't multibox to get somewhere in this game, I multibox because I find the play-style fun. You need to stop misquoting me, I've never called my druid accomplished, only more accomplished than my multiboxing team. There is a distinct difference.

3.) SotA maybe, but if you ask any multiboxer that is our worst and least desired battleground. The only thing I'm interested in doing in SotA is farming HKs. You're welcome to look at my statistic for yourself, it's somewhere between 79% and 80%, which is likely higher than yours.

4.) I still play my druid, and my mage for that matter. I'm not always multiboxing. What should I be spending my disposable entertainment income on, exactly? I guess I could pick up smoking or a drinking habit but that also seems rather wasteful. Are there more productive ways to spend the money? Sure, but all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy as it were. If you have to feel sorry for me because I allot income for entertainment then by all means, you're welcome to your opinion.

There are people on both sides of the spectrum, and everywhere in-between. There is no "common theme" and the general consensus among the higher ranked players is that they don't care because multiboxers aren't a threat to them.

Tired and uncaring,
Socks

1. This game has gotten me upset from time to time. I would never try to deny that. A huge part of this game's addiction is that it plays on emotions. There is actually nothing wrong with anger as long is it's somewhat controlled and not used to rage at teammates. For instance while I was gearing this toon I left a bg with half health near Firelands. Deus saw me and swooped down popping a few cds and destroyed me. I got kinda mad at first but then I laughed because that is just Deus. Love him or hate him, he's just awesome like that. The perfect villain. And I've gotten mad plenty of times when getting farmed by better teams in arena or dc'ing a match. Hell yeah i get pissed sometimes. BUT, if you think I'm mad about you multiboxing? You are delusional. I think it's an utter waste of time and money but in a strange way I think your multi-boxing helps bring a unique identity to Coilfang and it creates drama... so it has it's place. I just think it's way too ridiculous to be mad about.

2. You mention your multiboxing team's accomplishments as a way to demonstrate your success. If your druid has gone past 2K or 2.2K, it would seem likely a player of your skill level would seek to go further on to duelist or glad. I really can't see that happening with your multi boxer. You and I discussed this and 2K is probably where the coordinated teams will always beat you.

3. I've done enough "random" bgs to know that most alliance just completely freak out when they see multiboxers and yes, I'm sure you win your fair share due to this. I was only using bgs as an example of your "mad" tunneling skills.

4. Spend your money anyway want. I'm assuming you earned it. I just question the psyche of someone who would take the time and effort to multi-box DKs and that leads me to feel pity for you in your personal life. I'm allowed to feel "pity" as an emotion right?

5. As far as a common theme goes? Have you ready the forums lately? I would say that Coilfang novice and beginner level players see you as annoying and having a distinct advantage with your burst against unorganized and random groups of alliance. You're not even a blip on the radar for high level PVPers as you are easily defeated by them. So where does that leave you and your efforts? You're basically a sideshow attraction easily dismissed by skilled players and ooo'd and awe'd about by beginners and novice players. That's the play-style you enjoy so much? You pay the extra money to be able to crush beginner players? I believe a "GG" is in order.

sincerely
mad, sad, & bad
Edited by Sâxon on 1/7/2012 5:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
GG.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
01/06/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Xexyz
What you're basically saying is once you've passed the baseline of drooling PvP idiots that you should just stop playing because it's not fair to anybody else. Brilliant!

No, I'm saying when a bunch of drooling PvP idiots are helped by a drooling PvP idiot playing 5 characters at once in order to win a battle vs a (usually) less amount of drooling PvP idiots in Tol Barad, something doesn't seem right.

P.S. You're the drooling PvP idiot playing 5 characters at once.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Vultann

1.) Too long and I don't really have anything left to comment on. We're just going in circles at this point. You'd be surprised how many people get physically and emotionally angry at the act of multiboxing though.

2.) I don't mention them as a measure of success, I mention them as a point of reference. None of them are all that "impressive" but it's a level of play that I figured I wouldn't reach while multiboxing. Generally playing my mutliboxing team gives me a lot of practice as a solo player, if that makes any sense. Having to rely on nobody but myself in certain PvP situations helps increase situational and player awareness. My druid has gone past 2K, but I am by no means the kind of player obsessed with rating. I don't "need" to go further, gladiator does not enthrall me. In fact, if I wasn't able to do arena with people that I was interested in doing arena with, I'd do nothing more than cap my points every week. This game has never been about how far I could get, it's about the people that I play with. I've been playing on this server for a long time, if I cared about progression I'd have transferred a long time ago. It's the same reason I stopped actively raiding. Even while multiboxing I play with other multiboxers, don't forget that we have 4 total in Origin.

3.) It's true! I do demoralize a lot of people to the point where eventually they'll just give up in a battleground. You'd be surprised how often I can get EotS Perfection in a single day. That's not always the case, however. Like you said; there are good multiboxers and there are bad multiboxers. The main reason most of these teams just give up is because they're already in a very unfavorable position in the battleground. I don't "tunnel" in battlegrounds I care to play, I even split my team sometimes to guard two bases in AB. Just because you had one encounter with me very early on, in one of the worst BG maps in the game doesn't mean that's how all of my battlegrounds go. My win ratio is there to prove otherwise.

If you want to see something embarrassing you should look up Prepared and his abysmal (I think) 5% win rate.

4.) I do plan to spend my money the way I see fit. A majority of the time I spend online in WoW is AFK while I'm working. Feel pity for me in my personal life? Multiboxing takes no more additional time to do than playing a single character. All characters level and gear at the same time and rate making it the more logical way to progress multiple characters. If you need to pity me, then you must need to pity every other person that plays this game, including yourself. Your "pity" is misplaced.

5.) I think you need to realize that the forums are a place for people to complain. Somebody content with the game isn't going to log into the forums to state so. I also believe you're misinterpreting my intentions as a multiboxer. I don't "pay extra money" to "crush beginner players", I could do that on a solo character. I think you misunderstand, I multibox because it's a challenge to overcome, despite what you may think it's much more difficult to effectively control 5 characters than it is to control just one. Being able to PvP effectively to the level I have to date is a rewarding gaming experience for me. Am I a gladiator multiboxer? Nope, but I'm happy with my progress. Getting passed the next bump in the road is an enjoyable task for me. Like I said I mostly play organized PvP (Arena, Battlegrounds, Tol Barad), World PvP doesn't tickle my fancy (except to incite some drama) that much but we'll see what happens in MoP.

Questionably awake,
Soup

@Zomberts

I've nothing left to comment on with your angry inane ramblings.

Also, uneven teams in TB? lol? Getting all 5 of my characters in means that either the Alliance team was currently outnumbering the horde or the game was even and people were waiting in queue.

Always and forever in your dreams,
Xex ~
Edited by Xexyz on 1/7/2012 12:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Balls
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]