Gundrak irrational dislike thread...

85 Orc Death Knight
Kind of got to this as a tangent from the guild hate thread, but thought it would be amusing to have a place to lodge irrational dislikes...You know, where you dislike an entire faction because of one person, or a guild because one rogue member who got kicked annoyed you, or maybe you just hate someone because you don't like their name/hairstyle!

For me:
1) Dislike Close Proximity - Because I was in Close Prox, then people stopped logging on, and the GM transferred off, kicked all the members including the ones who still did and wanted to rebuild it, and sold the guild (well, I assume sold, since it was almost lvl 25. So nothing anyone in the guild has done, but when I see Close Proximity peeps, I wanna smash your face. Nothing personal tho :-p

2) Dislike Undisputed's recruiting "policy". Don't really know the people. But it's a PITA when you're levelling your lowbie alt, and get an inv out of the blue to join, with no whisper or anything first...pretty much EVERY time you're on that char! I guess it did annoy me enough to get my lowbie added...

kgo!
Reply Quote
89 Undead Priest
slash

qq

moar

/appropriate
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
lawl....

Overcast, coz you sound like a cloudy day, and cloudy days suck :-p
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
People who try and lecture me from a PvE perspective on PvP, then have the audacity to call themselves 'trolls.'

I think people are starting to use 'troll' as some form of cover from their natural stupidity.

Let's not forget, we're playing on a PvP realm. I wouldn't go on an RP or PvE realm to harrass people for not doing PvP, that would just be stupid.

Anyway blah blah blah, people are dumb, I get my kick out of beating real people not by besting scripted events.
Reply Quote
10/27/2011 09:49 PMPosted by Arilia
I think people are starting to use 'troll' as some form of cover from their natural stupidity.

"u only won cause i laged"
"oh yep"
"lol i trol u"

/durotar
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I'm too happy-go-lucky to hate on anythin'
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
People who try and lecture me from a PvE perspective on PvP, then have the audacity to call themselves 'trolls.'

Let's not forget, we're playing on a PvP realm. I wouldn't go on an RP or PvE realm to harrass people for not doing PvP, that would just be stupid.

Anyway blah blah blah, people are dumb, I get my kick out of beating real people not by besting scripted events.

SO TRUE!!!
Reply Quote
89 Undead Priest
lawl....

Overcast, coz you sound like a cloudy day, and cloudy days suck :-p

sucking doesn't always suck.

if a vacuum didn't suck, it would suck. if your girlfriend couldn't suck, that would really suck.

so here we are...

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Overcast I think you are the solution to all problems. Your wise words are so enlightening :)

<not sarcastic by the way :p>
Reply Quote
76 Troll Hunter
lol
Reply Quote
9 Orc Hunter
hi i cant wait for pandas!! reminds me of my unkle lol :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I love this server and all its inhabitants! <3
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I love this server and all its inhabitants! <3

^ lies
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
i dislike people who play blood Dks in pvp, you should all go die in a hole =D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Children, your performance was miserable. Your parents will all receive phone calls instructing them to love you less now.

OOO a cupcake!!
Reply Quote
43 Human Warlock
i hate trolls lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Delinis, unfortunately the use of the world 'troll' is very broad, and often unfounded :)

IE: Like I said earlier, people call themselves trolls to avoid making themselves look stupider than they actually are.

Pro tip: YOU STILL LOOK STUPID! :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
sucking doesn't always suck.

if a vacuum didn't suck, it would suck. if your girlfriend couldn't suck, that would really suck.

Wait...you're saying "sucking doesn't always suck", then to support that, giving examples of things NOT sucking, that suck? You're inverting your logic to attempt to back up your point, which isn't valid bru...

What you should have gone with, is more along the lines of "it doesn't suck when your vacuum sucks", but then I'd argue that the vacuum's act of sucking fulfills the "suck-factor"...

Errr yeah, yet more proof that the English language is stupid, because it can be twisted so badly!
Reply Quote
/facepalm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]