Side Project LF Alts/Main Thurs/Mon 7ish-11

90 Troll Druid
"Side Project" is a new guild looking for talented, dedicated raiders to start up Heroic-FL content. These players might have a main (like myself) who have already downed the hardmode content in 25, (6/7H) and want something a little more with their alt. Or a undervalued - under appreciated raider looking for a fresh start. I have some great friends coming together with me on this, but I need more people!

Pretty much want players that have downed the content either in N on their mains, and have an ALT that wants to tear it up. Formal alternative to pugging with your alt, with decent leadership and promotion tracks! :) If somehow i can bring together all of my buddies from all the differen't guilds and pugs under one roof, and get to raid w/ them a couple nights a week... that would be amazing...What else are you going to do on Thurs/Monday?!
Server is Eonar - H - EST. Raid times would be ideally. Thurs/Monday (My Main Raids on Wed/Sun) from 7ish to 11:00. I am going to take this very seriously and take quality people both in the guild and to the raids.

My Chars:
MAIN: Tobias (Addicted/Eonar/Aliance) - SUBMAIN: Saibot (Side Project/Eonar/Horde)

please visit me in game or on RL id at projectavenue@gmail.com
Edited by Saibot on 10/28/2011 11:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump? :-)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump for edit :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump. looking for more. running 3/7 heroic on thurs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]