Firelands 25-man GDKP 11/4 7:25 server

85 Goblin Shaman
Firelands GDKP

I will be hosting a GDKP run of 25 man Firelands on Friday November 4th at 7:25PM server.

What is GDKP?
- GDKP stands for "Gold-DKP"
- Items which drop in the run are auctioned off in raid chat. The highest bidder receives the item and the gold they pay is added to "The Pot"
-Profession Patterns, BOE's, Embers, etc are all auctioned off in this manner as well.
- "The Pot" keeps growing in value until the end of the run
- "The Pot" is split evenly at the end of the run to all 25 players in the raid present when the final boss dies. Everyone gets an equal share.
- There is no mainspec > offspec priority nor is there any class restriction. Anyone may bid on anything.

Rules
This is a GDKP run. All items of value (Epics, BOE's, Patterns) that drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. The combined Gold Pot from all Auction Sales will be split evenly 25-ways to everyone at the end of the raid. All enchanting mats will be kept by the raid leader for hosting the raid.

Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. Any forfeited gold will be kept by the raid leader. You forfeit your share of the Pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. You may be replaced if:

- You AFK for more than 5 minutes without informing the Raid Leader
- You DC for more than 5 minutes
- Your Raid Performance is terrible, Eg: You don't listen to Raid Leader's instructions, DPS is terrible for your level of gear etc.

All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved. No class/spec restrictions. All bids posted in raid chat are considered final. If you do not pay for an item you bid on you will be removed from the raid.

The quest item(s) for the Legendary Staff quest will all go to the same person with only one bid round per raid (if you pay for the item from Shannox, you get the items from all the bosses). This rule is for each level of quest item. Only the top bidder may collect Smouldering Essences. If you collect Smouldering Essences and are not the top bidder you will be removed from the raid.

If any of this is unclear or you have questions, please speak up now.

Who is eligible to attend?
I am looking to attract players from a few different backgrounds. The raid will need: Geared/skilled players that will want to come for gold, undergeared players with large wallets, and players that are in between the two. If you do not have a lot of gear nor are willing to spend, you are the lowest priority and will likely not be brought. Geared players will need a minimum of 7/7 experience and 370ilv to attend. Players in the middle will need a minimum of 6/7 experience and 360ilv to attend. Undergeared players will be brought on a case by case basis. Do not expect to come if you are not willing to spend at least 30k gold as a bare minimum.

How successful will this be?
The success of the raid will be determined by the strength of the group put together. My goal is to clear 7/7 within a reasonable amount of time, with few to no wipes. If there are too many undergeared buyers, the raid will likely fail. If there are too many geared raiders, the raid may not generate a large enough Pot. It is my job to put together the right mix of players to achieve success on multiple avenues.

Why does this benefit me?
You have to opportunity to accumulate a large chunk of gold simply by helping kill raid bosses. You can gear up undergeared alts, or bid on those last few pieces of gear you’re missing. Keep in mind there are no spec/class restrictions, so you have the ability to gear up alternative gear sets. 25 man also drops significantly more loot than 10 man, so there is more loot drops seen and more opportunities for the Pot to generate gold.

How do I know the pot won't be stolen by the leader?
There will be typed agreement at the beginning of the raid. If the pot would be stolen by anyone, a GM can intervene and split the gold among the players who were there.

When will this GDKP run be held?
Friday November 4th at 7:25PM server. As this is the initial test run, invites will begin early at 7:00PM server. Below you can find out how to sign up to be considered. If you are on the roster your spot will be saved until 7:30PM server. After that your spot will be free for someone else.

How do I sign up?
I would prefer you post in this thread using the format below. If you don’t meet the requirements but feel you should attend based off a special circumstance please contact me via in game mail/PM.

Character name
Class/Spec
FL experience
Item level
Amount of gold you are willing to spend

Ex.
Molkey
Shaman/Restoration
7/7H

If you have any additional questions please contact me via in game mail or PM.
Edited by Molkey on 11/1/2011 10:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Eltank is the toon im bringing Elboomkin is my main
Fury Warrior
6/7 reg 6/7 heroic on my main
364 on the toon im bringing
60k+
Edited by Elboomkin on 10/28/2011 5:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Actually gunna transfer my boomkin Tangylol
Boomkin Druid
7/7 reg. 7/7H on my main
Ilevel 368
25k.
Edited by Tangylol on 10/30/2011 7:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Warrior
Lethâl(alt+131 for the â)
Shadow Priest
7/7norm on my priest 6/7heroic on main
20k+
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
foso
enh shammy
5/7
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Diabolusvir
surv
0/7 *took 5+ months off game
dps- will post after get done setting it all back up
if you dont want to invite based on the above, i wont be offended
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
McCrae
Demo Lock
1/7
100k +
Extensive GDKP experience with Frode
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Pewlawlz
Resto Shaman (can go ele too)
7/7 reg 1/7 heroic
ilvl 377
Edited by Capriica on 11/4/2011 4:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
deadpronstar
prot warrior, good dps offset for 1tank fights
6/7 heroic exp
379 ILVL
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Frenesi
Fury Warrior
6/7H
ilvl 381
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Fraught
Blood DK
7/7 -1/7 H
378 ilvl
30k.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I will be bringing in Pikake - Survival Hunter (My other toon)
6/7
Ilevel 377

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Schadrack
Paladin/Retribution
6/7 (know Rag, just havent downed yet)
375 iLvl
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Tentative Roster will go up on my initial post later tonight. Let friends/guildies know and have them sign up if they will be a good fit. Could still use some fresh 85's with lots of gold to spend.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Dmilani
Unholy DK
7/7-6/7 H
360 ilv
50k+
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Will we be providing feasts and flasks since the introduction of BOP feasts and guild cauldrons, or is that up to each individual to bring?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Sweetheal
Holy Priest
4/7 Heroic on this toon 6/7 Heroic on main (Panthera)
380 ilvl
Edited by Sweetheal on 11/1/2011 1:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Hypnotics

Arcane Mage

2/7 Heroic on this toon 5/7H on main

372 ilvl

Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Moistarmpits
Mage / Arcane
6/7 Heroic on this toon on our alt runs - 7/7 Heroic on Main
366 ilvl currently will probably be buying a couple pieces prior to Friday
100k+
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Furorr
Druid/Boomkin
3/7 Heroic This toon / 6/7 Heroic Main hunter 4 pre nerf
380 I level
100k+
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]