[A] PVP Guild -Whisker Biscuit Defenders-

90 Goblin Hunter
no real reason. a few of the guys picked up here. i think it was the battle group or something.

haha either way here we are and looking for quality pvpers
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
First off, at no time did i say we were "an established" pvp guild. I said we were recruiting in order to get to that point. Once we are here long enough and get more players, I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE we will have players over 1600. Just from my standpoint, once I personally have full ruthless, i could carry any of you to 1600 hung over, with a broken wrist and wearing an eye patch on one eye.

I have no need for epeen or ppl hating. We are a good group of players/ppl who wanna beat competition senseless. You want epeen? Armory my old main(Soulibruss). I ran a raid guild for 2 years while maintaining a steady #2 on the server(top 500 us) for a late nite guild that raided from 3-7am est. Even had some server firsts. THat's the last time i'll /flex, but this isn't my first dog and pony show folks. We are mature and organized. If you are looking for a group of steady players who pvp and know what the h3LL they are doing, hit us up. If you are here to troll, knock yourself out. Just know, I troll back. And i'm not a punk who does it on a level 15 alt.

peace,

Gums
Reply Quote
^ this
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]