[A] Christmas RP Event

90 Worgen Priest
That's right, I'm already planning again!

I got so much positive feedback from the Halloween Event that I feel I could tolerate hosting another ^.-.

So, how about a secret Santa event, or maybe even a Chinese Christmas of sorts (think White Elephant if you don't know what that is) where everyone purchases a gift of 50-100g and take turns picking a person to receive a gift from. Gifts could only be "stolen" 3 times before they can no longer be taken. Something like that.

We could also make it a formal event where everyone has to "wear jackets' to get in. Ladies, that means dresses for all of you too.

And Horde, if this is something you are equally interested in, we could try another Dual-Faction event. I might try to persuade a certain moocow *COUGH* MIKISHA *COUGH* to help on the Horde side bit.

Let me know! <3 Feedback.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Death Knight
A dress? You want me, a master of ice and death, to wear a dress?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
11/04/2011 07:27 AMPosted by Frostspark
A dress? You want me, a master of ice and death, to wear a dress?

You heard me. Suit up!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Hey Masquerade let me know when you're planning this, i'd be glad to offer any help or funds for any contests I can, also I know the misses here would like to get a chance to attend the full even this time, instead of me and her showing up at the end. ^^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
11/04/2011 01:15 PMPosted by Jaybird
Hey Masquerade let me know when you're planning this, i'd be glad to offer any help or funds for any contests I can, also I know the misses here would like to get a chance to attend the full even this time, instead of me and her showing up at the end. ^^

I'd love for you guys to be there, anyone interested for that matter. The event will have to be quite a bit before Christmas since many of us will be traveling during the holidays (thank Valare for reminding me of that, haha). I'm not sure what kind of contests I could scheme into being but if you and yours have any suggestions, I would gladly hear them!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
As a Horde, I am interested in this! Though I could bring my Alliance toon too, and I know I have at least a couple Ally side who are interested in RP stuff. But my Goblin would look so very good in a tux...

...with a giant crossbow and polearm, of course. His formal polearm.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
As a Horde, I am interested in this! Though I could bring my Alliance toon too, and I know I have at least a couple Ally side who are interested in RP stuff. But my Goblin would look so very good in a tux...

Well, if ANY Hordies are interested, that'd be more incentive for me to plan this one out :). I think I'll start figuring things out the week I'm off for Thanksgiving so I'll have at least a week advance notice for everyone.

We'd love to have you at an event, Mizbrek.
Reply Quote

Well, if ANY Hordies are interested, that'd be more incentive for me to plan this one out :). I think I'll start figuring things out the week I'm off for Thanksgiving so I'll have at least a week advance notice for everyone.

I wanted to go, so I might start leveling an alliance shaman. Horde side works too, but I`m always looking for reasons to level more shaman.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

I wanted to go, so I might start leveling an alliance shaman. Horde side works too, but I`m always looking for reasons to level more shaman.

Well, if there aren't many more Horde interested, it might be best to come on an Alliance toon if we do the Secret Santa type thing. I wouldn't want two people to be the only ones doing it Horde. Wouldn't be too secret, LOL.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Def interested! Kinda confused on the system with 'stealing' and stuff, but Secret Santa sounds fun. :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
11/18/2011 10:59 AMPosted by Tuonetar
Def interested! Kinda confused on the system with 'stealing' and stuff, but Secret Santa sounds fun. :D

It's actually something my family does every year irl.

Basically, everyone draws a number and starts unwrapping a gift in that order. Number 1 goes first, and when number 2 goes, they have the choice of stealing number 1's gift or picking a different one to unwrap. That goes on until everyone has unwrapped something or has a gift.

But yes :). I'm really hoping I can get something planned and we'd love to have you :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I did one of these gift things IRL one year. It was hysterical. Someone gave a vibe as a gift, so that ended up getting traded amongst all the chicks. lol
Reply Quote
Wa-moo?

Depending on when it will be scheduled, I may very well be able to help FOR THE HORDE!

*cough* excuse me there, old habits. Work has been a bit hectic, that and the end of my monitor has limited my time but I will totally catch up on things and see where I can lend a hand!

Edit: err make that lend a hoof.
Edited by Mikisha on 11/19/2011 6:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
11/18/2011 06:25 PMPosted by Tulavelir
I did one of these gift things IRL one year. It was hysterical. Someone gave a vibe as a gift, so that ended up getting traded amongst all the chicks. lol

LOL Tula! Yeah, they can certainly end up being REALLY fun and awesome. I can only imagine the one you were at, hahaha!

Wa-moo?

Depending on when it will be scheduled, I may very well be able to help FOR THE HORDE!

*cough* excuse me there, old habits. Work has been a bit hectic, that and the end of my monitor has limited my time but I will totally catch up on things and see where I can lend a hand!

Edit: err make that lend a hoof.

I understand Miki, I've missed seeing your name on my Real ID :(. The end of the year is always crazy busy. After Thanksgiving I'll start seeing when I can make plans. My last day at the campus is towards December 11th, so it would probably need to be near that time so we don't run into Christmas.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Basically, everyone draws a number and starts unwrapping a gift in that order. Number 1 goes first, and when number 2 goes, they have the choice of stealing number 1's gift or picking a different one to unwrap. That goes on until everyone has unwrapped something or has a gift.

But yes :). I'm really hoping I can get something planned and we'd love to have you :D

Haha, that sounds really fun! And yesss. I couldn't even poke in during Halloween but this will be exciting. I'm gonna see if I can poke a few of my sleeping friends too!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

Haha, that sounds really fun! And yesss. I couldn't even poke in during Halloween but this will be exciting. I'm gonna see if I can poke a few of my sleeping friends too!

That would be wonderful!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Id love to go!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
11/22/2011 10:37 AMPosted by Ràgequits
Id love to go!

Everyone is welcome :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Where is the horde RP!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/07/2011 09:22 PMPosted by Lowkdar
Where is the horde RP!

Well it does say Alliance in the title ^^;... Thus the [A]. I don't play Horde anymore so I don't help with events over there. However, like I said, everyone is welcome to join in on any of the Alliance events as long as they are hosted in a neutral zone. I may not be able to to do this event, though, as my husband and I are moving.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]