Max Item Level

73 Blood Elf Mage
I was speaking with my friend and he was not certain I want to know what is the Max Item level for pve and pvp. I want to be a raider with best gear possible.
Reply Quote
Not positive, think it's currently 397, but far as I know you get it via raiding. Always watch the stats though -- last thing you want to do is jump into raiding with gear that's the right level but wrong stats.

And if it's for this toon, check the stickies in the Mage forum to see what to get and how to get it.
Edited by Jakjak on 11/3/2011 6:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Fingers of Incineration Heroic Ragnaros
Ruthless Gladiator's Baton of Light top pvp I believe

That's all going to change when 4.3 comes out though. And you'd have to go through many baby steps before you could get this stuff anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
If you're looking at the item level on items instead of the stats you're doing it wrong. First step to being a raider is knowing what stats you want and which you don't. Well... actually probably first is getting to 85, then second is learning to not stand in stuff that glows... so maybe its like step 5 or so. =o)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
you do realise that the ammount of people who reach the 'max item level' right now out of 10 or so million subscribers is only 4 people, right?

that's a pretty big dream to have.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Hellscream: look at the timestamps! If you were wondering why jakjak said "397" and not somewhere around 550, that's why. This thread is from near the mid-point of cataclysm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]