wanting to buy gold the legal way?

98 Gnome Rogue
For anyone wanting to buy their gold, blizzard has now implemented a certain system to allow it. The blizzard store now sells guardian cubs which are boe for $10. I'm looking to buy one for 5k, and may go a bit higher, but even at 5k it's 500g per 1 dollar. Hit me up in game if interested in selling one.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I hate how everything is calling this "Buying Gold"

It is probably the clunkiest way to buy gold, in the worst market.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
lol who the !@#$ buys gold?
Edited by Randersonlol on 11/3/2011 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Rogue
guessing profitt, he has 5 up on the alliance ah at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
11/03/2011 03:46 PMPosted by Randersonlol

Also a good point.

Gold is so easy to acquire in todays game that buying it is a waste of money.
Reply Quote
24 Worgen Warrior
A waste of money? You do realize that WOW in itself is not cheap...just putting things into perspective. SO, if people have the money to spend, so be it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/31/2012 06:39 AMPosted by Benolaneliam
A waste of money? You do realize that WOW in itself is not cheap...just putting things into perspective. SO, if people have the money to spend, so be it.

First of all: You bumped a year old thread. Why?

Second of all: WoW is very cheap. As far as forms of entertainment cost it is one of the cheapest and most cost efficient.

If people choose to spend their money on something foolish like gold (Which usually comes from hacked accounts) So be it. Just seems a waste.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I CONTROL THE UNDEAD, VOSS!
Reply Quote
i would do it i have that pet. and would sell if someone gave me gold for it
Reply Quote
100 Troll Death Knight

RANDERSON#1
Edited by Myboy on 6/8/2013 3:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I find it hard to get enough gold. I never have enough.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'd do it. I have the pet anyways so why not
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You saying that WoW is cheap sounds moronic figuring it requires a monthly payment. Others look at us like we are wasting money because of that. You want cost effective? How about playing LoL or Dota. I do not like either game, but they are FREE. They get just as much or even more entertainment than yourself without paying anything. You have any more bright comments?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am a druid.
Reply Quote
Yes, Joey yes!
Yes, Joey yes!
Yes, Joey yes!
Yes, Joey yes!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
10/31/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Sothe
Second of all: WoW is very cheap. As far as forms of entertainment cost it is one of the cheapest and most cost efficient.

Thankfully the last post was only a couple of weeks ago so I can reply to this without caring about necro.

Any game can make that claim to fame by doing a few things WoW does with little to no time investment.

1. Make an initial grind of old, irrelevant content from 2-10 years ago that lasts days of constant play (Make people play your first game 4 times before they can play the sequel they just bought)

2. Set luck based prerequisites for you to get to the part of the game you actually care about (Need the bat form in SotN? Farm this for a week)

3. Set daily and weekly lockouts for content you need to farm in order to progress (Imagine if Borderlands 2 had lockou- oh...)

4. Charge for vanilla plus all expansions despite making your money back x100 on all of them a long time ago and none of the content being relevant to someone who wants to progress, then also charge a monthly fee, and then also charge for the expansion content that monthly fee funded, *and* implement a cash shop for pets, mounts and hats, despite most MMOs profiting from only one of the above monetization methods.

WoW has many virtues, value for money is not one of them.
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Hunter
Hi Gnomebushed,

I would be very interested in your offer. I am new and I have no gold. I formed a charter and it cost 10 gold which is all I had. Pretty pathetic. I have a level 16 Hunter named Catherwood. How do I make contact with you?

Thanks,

Catherwood

Have a great weekend and a productive WoW .
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Rogue
Sorry, posted that 3 years ago, think I finally just bought one off the AH, but guessing the price has dropped dramatically by now. I will give you a bit of advice, if you are new, don't start on the Lightninghoof server, the hoof is dead and it's alot more fun on a populated server with stuff on the AH that actually sells. On high population servers you can just sell copper ore for money, people always seem to be buying it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]