LF Collaboration With Other Small Guilds

Hello everyone!
I have recently taken over as GM of The Thronos Rokke Clan. We are a small, inexperienced guild composed of mostly real life friends that enjoy playing WoW. We have just begun recruiting "outside" members and are interested in expanding our guild by collaborating with other small guilds. Our goal right now is to continue progressing through heroic instances to gear for the Firelands content. We are not hardcore players and we have lives outside of the game... spouses, kids, jobs, school, etc., but we find time to work as a team.

If the term collaborate confuses you, let me explain that I'm not asking you to abandon your current guild to join mine. I'm asking that our guilds join forces, so to speak, to achieve what we normally couldn't on our own. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, feel free to send me a message or tell in-game.

Thank you!
Halestorm
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Speaking as GM, Digs is also a small, casual guild with goals very similar to ones you have stated. We have a few experienced players who have raided various content and are willing to lead, myself included. I have set up some dates in the in-game calendar for our guild on Tues / Thurs night for PVE progression, at 8pm EST / ST for two hours. Perhaps we can put something in the books for those nights?

We've had guild alliances in the past with varying degrees of success. Seeing how we've been around for quite a few years, I'd say they were not a complete disaster :)

We can speak more in game or you can create an account at our site:

http://dignitas.shivtr.com

and we can discuss things through there. I look forwad to hearing from you.

- Wolf
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]