[H] Nigh Shift (FL 4/7HM)

85 Tauren Priest
H] Night Shift is actively recruiting exceptional players to push through end-game content.

NS 4.2 progression has been consistent and aims to continue the momentum into 4.3:

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thaurissan/Night Shift

Firelands: 4/7 HM

NS is recruiting the following classes for core spots in group one:

DRUID - Balance/Resto
ROGUE – Combat/Assassin
SHAMAN – Elemental/Enhancement/Resto
MAGE – Fire/Frost/Arcane
WARLOCK - Demo/Affliction

Additionally, NS will consider exceptional/talented players of any class.

NS utilizes Loot Council for loot distribution.

NS raids three (3) times a week on W/Th/Sun @ 2030 (+9 GMT or 2230 realm time) with raid invites starting 15 minutes prior.

NS requires applicants to acknowledge the following:

- Applicant will attend ~90% of all scheduled raids over a determined time period
- Applicant will demonstrate exceptional knowledge/versatility of their class/spec
- Applicant will consistently perform at an exceptional level
- Applicant must accept constructive criticism
- Applicant will be respectful to all guild members, regardless of rank

NS holds a “Zero Tolerance” policy towards discrimination in the form of race/gender/religion/creed

Interested applicants, please contact Baikinman, Reputation, or Kakwah either in WoW or on http://h-nightshift.wowstead.com.
Edited by Baikinman on 11/16/2011 7:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
That's 1030 server time for raid starts
Heroic exp not necessary if you can listen we can teach
Spot suit someone wanting to main their rougue for 4.3
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Feel free to whisper Baikinman, Lapulapu, Kakwah, or Reputation in game for more information!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Raid start is 2230 realm (2030 +9 GMT) W/Th/M.

Loot distribution through EPGP.

Considering an exceptional Rogue for core raid spot.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Raid start is 2230 realm (2030 +9 GMT) W/Th/M.

Loot distribution through EPGP.

Considering an exceptional Rogue for core raid spot.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey so, i just got kicked out of this guild because i spoke up against the "officers" (more like power hungering nobodys) after multiple wipes on "farm" bosses because of stupid decisions made by the incompetent officer staff thought id help out any potential future raider. All things mentioned below are 100% truthful down to the wire.

The officer list is:
Baikinman - Guild leader, doesnt research fights (showed up to heroic aly and asked him to fly and he said he doesnt know how) then even after multiple heroic aly attempts still could not manage to pull more then 20k dps as a flier.
Reputation - "Officer", does low damage as far as a hunter with his gear goes and also fails to grasp the concept as tanking orbs on heroic domo, so he was removed from orb duty.
Kakwah - A new officer that has recently been premoted as a result of being the guild masters lapdog to stroke his epeen, decent healer but b!tchy as all hell.
And last but not least:
Lapulapu - The only reason this guild is still alive and able to kill any bosses at all even after the nerfs, raid leader, officer and the only knowledgeable player amongst the entire "officer" staff. Skilled with good raid awareness and understands mechanics.

If you are looking to get into a decent raiding guild i would recommend using this guild as a stepping stone to get a bit of gear then get out ahead, i guarantee they will not be progressing very fast until new content gets hit with the nerf bat.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Baikinman - Guild leader, doesnt research fights (showed up to heroic aly and asked him to fly and he said he doesnt know how) then even after multiple heroic aly attempts still could not manage to pull more then 20k dps as a flier.

Concur, having Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole, Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat, and Wrap of Unity equip'd and pulling 20k didn't help. But you forgot to mention the consistent instances where I was 41k DPS.

It's okay if u don't mention it, I wouldn't want you to bring up your own faults of falling to your death on occasion.
Edited by Baikinman on 11/7/2011 1:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Hey so, i just got kicked out of this guild because i spoke up against the "officers" (more like power hungering nobodys) after multiple wipes on "farm" bosses because of stupid decisions made by the incompetent officer staff thought id help out any potential future raider. All things mentioned below are 100% truthful down to the wire.The officer list is:Baikinman - Guild leader, doesnt research fights (showed up to heroic aly and asked him to fly and he said he doesnt know how) then even after multiple heroic aly attempts still could not manage to pull more then 20k dps as a flier.Reputation - "Officer", does low damage as far as a hunter with his gear goes and also fails to grasp the concept as tanking orbs on heroic domo, so he was removed from orb duty.Kakwah - A new officer that has recently been premoted as a result of being the guild masters lapdog to stroke his epeen, decent healer but b!tchy as all hell.And last but not least:Lapulapu - The only reason this guild is still alive and able to kill any bosses at all even after the nerfs, raid leader, officer and the only knowledgeable player amongst the entire "officer" staff. Skilled with good raid awareness and understands mechanics.If you are looking to get into a decent raiding guild i would recommend using this guild as a stepping stone to get a bit of gear then get out ahead, i guarantee they will not be progressing very fast until new content gets hit with the nerf bat.

Thank you for taking your time to post this Casulamaul. You are a great player and it’s unfortunate you are weighed down by this horrible attitude but... I guess we owe you thanks for validating our decision with this display on Blizzards forums today. Good luck with your future guild(s) and raids, I hope they don't share the same experiences we did. Most importantly though, we look forward to future trolling from you *nom nom nom* soooo good!
Edited by Reputation on 11/6/2011 7:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
by "same experiences" do you mean how i covered all the area's that the "officers" couldnt ? or im sure we would have killed aly eventually after our guild leader doing a whopping 19k dps and thinking that you have to let your stacks drop before you fly up again while flying (because clearly he watched the video...), in 35 minutes we might have killed him ! :D but its okay, flying is hard.
Edited by Casulamaul on 11/6/2011 3:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
by "same experiences" do you mean how i covered all the area's that the "officers" couldnt ? or im sure we would have killed aly eventually after our guild leader doing a whopping 19k dps and thinking that you have to let your stacks drop before you fly up again while flying (because clearly he watched the video...), in 35 minutes we might have killed him ! :D but its okay, flying is hard.

Casul- If you haven't noticed, none of us are highlighting your behavior on these forums. That wouldn't be appropiate and I don't know how we made it this far without you. Thank you for everything you have contributed- I can only pray that this guild can press forward in your absence. Most importantly though, thank you for more troll food *nom nom nom* fantastic! I will happily eat a third serving good sir!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
NS is recruiting the following classes for core spots:

DRUID - Balance/Resto
ROGUE – Combat/Assassin
SHAMAN – Elemental/Enhancement/Resto
MAGE – Fire/Frost/Arcane
WARLOCK - Demo/Affliction
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]