(H) Hitlist L25(1/8 HM) LFM!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hitlist is looking to add laid back, competent players for our RBG teams and Raids...we expect everyone to have Skype/Vent w/ a working mic as well!

What We're Looking For:
We're currently looking to recruit Healers (Sham,H Pala,Disc) and a few DPS (FDK,mage,lock) for our core RBG team. We want to add players to our roster with about a 1.5 current rating RBG rating. You must also have Vent/Skype with a working mic for call outs! If this sounds good to you please just contact me either here on this post or in-game!

Our Raid Times:
Core raid times are Tues/Thurs/Mon @8st-12st

Our Current Core Group Progression:
Dragon Soul: 1/8 Heroic

Pre-4.3:
Blackwing Descent: 6/6 Normal, 6/6 Heroic
Bastion of Twilight: 4/4 Normal, 3/5 Heroic
Throne of the 4 Winds: 2/2 Normal, 1/2 Heroic
Firelands: 7/7 Normal 6/7 Heroic (4/7 pre nerf)

Who We Are
Hitlist is a progression-oriented guild that raids in a serious, open environment. The guild itself was formed at the middle of Wrath as a way for our small group of friends to play together in the close-knit atmosphere of 10-player raiding. We are looking to find someone who will fit in with us and help us push through 4.3.
Our primary goal is to move through end-game heroic content when it is current. To do this, we need a stable roster of raiders. If you’re willing to stick with it through both farm nights AND progression nights, you’re the type of raider we’re looking for.
Edited by Synific on 12/7/2011 12:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bumpalump LFM to own some RBGs with!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Come play with us! =D
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Warrior
i think the gods have blessed the underbog
2 6/7 h guilds horde side.. wow

Sess, don't be so naive.

For someone on Illidan to be impressed by a 6/7 h guild tells me a lot about you: you probably haven't seen that much content, and even if you did, not enough of it.

Being 6/7 h is no sign of achievement, and the fact that these 6/7 h guilds xferred here leaks the implication that they weren't really good where they came from if they ended up here, or smart for that matter.

I wish these new xfers the best of luck, not out of politeness, but sincerity. You people are really going to need all the luck you can get. I chuckled at some of your application reqs (and Hustle Gaming's)... this is The Underbog, once bottom 20 server now bottom 5 since me & my friends left here. I wouldn't be so picky, especially considering most of these raiders here are far from consistent. They show up the first two weeks of farm content, get gear, then stop showing when things get hardlol.

You should rename your guild to <Refund> because that's what you're going to want in due time.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Sesshomaruxl
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Blood Legion Spec Ops

Go back to TUB, mate. Frustrates me how people who hated on Behe are the same ones who jumped ship with him. Sheep, all of you.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
We come from Kel'thuzad Alliance side, where there is no horde. Which equals no fun especially when the new xpac rolls out with world bosses and one sided competition. We wanted a change, most of us have not played on horde side. Were friendly, willing to teach and ready to wreck your alliance faces off. We come with a full roster for PVE and will try to build quality players from what we accept here... So, let the fun begin come with us or be against us. I look forward to new rivalries.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
And The Underbog gives you the opportunity to compete with Alliance guilds?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
To raid and pvp as horde ;)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It's funny all the grief i get for transferring here is all from Hustle Gaming members...who woulda known
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Warrior
They xferred here recently so really no idea what point you're trying to make there
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
can you scrubs get off our post please thx
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
free bumps, legit
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Warrior
diddely
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
LFM Resto Sham, H pala, or Disc Priest along w/ a FDK, mage, lock! Have atleast a 1.5k cr for core RBG slot! Team is sitting at a 1800mmr atm! If interested pst in-game or here on this forum post!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for Realm RBGS!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]