80 twink guild thrall. <Intent>

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello, my name is Light on Thrall US horde side. I have recently made a new 80 twink guild on Thrall that is doing something that I do not think the world has done yet (I may be wrong). My guild is currently running random WotLK heroics to acquire ilvl 200 blues/epics. Now you all are probably wondering why we are acquiring this gear. Well here is the "Master Plan"

First off, to join the guild, must commit to me that you are willing to start from scratch and acquire the ilvl 200 blues/epics.
The reason for getting the gear is, because the whole guild (more than 2 raid teams for 10 man) are devoted in starting with t7 raids and moving up. t7 raid = naxx/os/eoe. Once you have completed all of the achievements and bosses in these raids, you will be ranked up to t8 ready and begin ulduar with your naxx gear (like the old days).
Everyone is starting from scratch so there is no arguing over who is the best.

NO CATACLYSM GEAR! like every other 80 guild out there that uses CATACLYSM gear, we are not. if you use cata gear, you will be asked to replace it immediately or you will be kicked. Simple!

More raid teams are being set up, we are nearly up to three!

If you have any other questions, please head on over to Thrall horde side and drop me, Light or Druidjuice, Smoe, Drdeuss for any other questions on the guild.

See you here!
Edited by Meatxshield on 1/8/2012 6:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Death Knight
Hey Light@Thrall i see its been about a month since you made this post but if you see by my gear i'm kind of a fresh lvl80 on this toon. I haven't been able to play do to a crash then the fact i lost my TBC disk but i am getting TBC from a friend and it would be awesome if you replied back telling me if your guild needs a tank or Dps for your 25mans. I will be willing an able to work on my gear and i will try my best to get this char geared my professions are JC and Mining so i don't really need anyone to provide me gems not that id ask a guildee unless i had mats. I hope you read this and well that's it i all most Icc fights btw but if you need me to start by raiding Naxx then Ulduar, Ony EoE ToC then onto ICC i can do it.

Hope you've read this and had a laugh from me bein nervous since i'm a little late asking. Thank You and Pce :^)
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Death Knight
i posted on my pally by accident :P
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
I just /who'd this guild and only saw 85s. Have you stopped being an 80 twink guild or is that just a side project for the guild?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
@Kegger That is an 85 guild Calamitous Intent (spelling may be off >.<).

Just thought I'd post on this thread obviously you can read my name, I am an officer and riad leader for my 10 man group figured i'd post to say hi to anyone that happens upon this thread!

Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
@Kegger That is an 85 guild Calamitous Intent (spelling may be off >.<).

Just thought I'd post on this thread obviously you can read my name, I am an officer and riad leader for my 10 man group figured i'd post to say hi to anyone that happens upon this thread!

I already joined before your reply.

I'm your new favorite druid ;)
Reply Quote
78 Blood Elf Hunter
You guys have some pretty good ideas for your guild, good luck!
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
Hello!
I was curious whether or not the guild is still active. If you wouldn't mind dropping me mail or a whisper in game, i'd be more than happy to join and dedicate myself to the guild.
Reply Quote
82 Human Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/thrall/Intent/roster
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
Don't worry in a few months a Cata guild will pop up for 85s once again and will be asking 90s to run them through for gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]