Overlap, high end PvP guild launching

85 Human Paladin
Who are we?

-Overlap is a new guild, formed on the alliance side. The guild is run by the highest RBG group on the server, as well as two 2.2k+ players, Truckinn and Mythic.
-Both of us have quite a few alts and are capable of 2k on all of them. I personally will do arena on my warrior Cleaveatron(2.2k) with any guildie, as well as on my mage Alinea for practice (Paladin and Death Knight are reserved, aside from 2s; I will play 2s with any guildie on either of these toons). Truckinn has also said he will do arena on his shaman, Insaneblade (2.4k), and his priest Ogrethree(2k) in 2s, 3s and 5s, as well as his lock and... other lock in 2s. He likes warlock.

What we aim to do:

-Our intentions are to run a successful RBG group more than one night a week, which lately has not been happening for us due to attendance issues from our more capable players on alliance side.
-Because of this, the two of us chose to form Overlap in hopes that both Horde and Alliance will come together, creating a more reliable Detheroc RBG group which is very capable of 2.2k+ considering the group is already 2100MMR and rising.
-Our record is currently 13-3 with no signs of slowing.
-We also aim to do high end PvE content, and are preparing for 4.3 Dragon Soul raid.
-Both Truckinn and I are extremely committed to PvP, and both of us have locked in for a year with the annual pass.

Scheduling

-Overlap will raid once per week, with the primary focus being on rated battlegrounds.
-We plan on running rated battlegrounds twice per week, averaging 5 games a night; not much more than 2 hours per RBG night.

We realize we are asking a lot from the players of Horde Detheroc, because they will have to transfer to Alliance side to partake in Overlapped. However the benefits of having a successful RBG group we feel will increase the gameplay for all involved significantly.

To get in touch, leave an in-game mail @ Truckinn or Cleaveatron, by forum, PST or watching for us in trade.
Edited by Mythiç on 11/6/2011 10:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
NI
It has been a while since there has been a PvP guild. This looks promising.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
won't last long...esp alliance
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
NI
you say that now but wait till they start camping you
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
alliance is better off then horde atm pvp wise (pve idk)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
That's why we need some quality Horde players to come to a good pvp guild on ally and do some RBGsssss
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
we actually already have had a horde player transfer to alliance. He was sick of losing RBGs on Horde.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
More would be nice. It's completely the players choice...if he or she want to have more success pvping, we are offering a strong group to them. I mainly want to make the game funner for detherocs pvpers. Has to start somewhere, doesn't it?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I understand your perspective, however I'm not doing this for personal gain. I want to create the option for Detheroc to have a successful RBG group to run with and as stated if people wish to join that is their choice. I personally yield no benefits from this, both Truckinn and I merely wish to open up more horizons for more players on Detheroc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]