Soon to be deleted

90 Draenei Paladin
!@#$%^l secretion

Agony between Goat's cheeks

My amazingness burns through the cavernous deeps of LOVE

Raaaaaawr (x2, or prolly even moar TBH)

The server heaves with my torn&bent butt

And Poorguy bends me over and @!*@s me so good that I say OMG dood lets keep going ya cuz I love that yeah

But at last the whole of Stonemaul will lick it LICK IT OR LEAVE BETCHES
And will all will worship beneath the shadow of GOAT TESTES

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Truly pathetic. You are desperate for any sort of human interaction. I'll leave you alone, I didn't realize that you weren't equipped for this. :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
11/06/2011 12:19 AMPosted by Estellese
Your choice of context is odd, is english your native language?

You fail to understand English? Perhaps I should translate into Swahili or Arabic so you may understand? I am disappointed, I had assumed English would be understood here. Perhaps I need to learn more primitive languages to match wits with Stonemaul.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Estellese doesnt get jokes Or anything else LOL so sad
HAHAHAHAHA You guys should send a better rep
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Shaman
Wtf is this garbage?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

You fail to understand English? Perhaps I should translate into Swahili or Arabic so you may understand? I am disappointed, I had assumed English would be understood here. Perhaps I need to learn more primitive languages to match wits with Stonemaul.

Again you fail to realize what I'm even saying. Your word choice is odd on the verge of wrong in the majority of what you post. You should read more published literature and spend less time being heartbroken that acquaintances no longer respond to you in a video game. Maybe then you might even find the awkward context that I am alluding to.

Estellese doesnt get jokes Or anything else LOL so sad
HAHAHAHAHA You guys should send a better rep

Send a representative to deal with a child on a forum? Delusional was covered earlier.
Edited by Estellese on 11/6/2011 12:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Heehee, you always make the most interesting threads! That is one of the many reasons I'll miss you! Good luck!

Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
11/06/2011 12:19 AMPosted by Estellese

DERP WORDS ... YOU NOT GET ESTELLESE???? YOU NEED PLACED IN 1ST GRADE CONTEXT FOR UNDERSTANDING????? YOU TOOO STUPIDZ FOR REAL WORDZ????? EL TRADUCE ESPANOL POR FAVOR OR EL ES MUY ESTUPIDO.

ITS WORDS!!!! IN ENGLISH!!!! FIGURE IT OUT!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
11/06/2011 12:39 AMPosted by Elysianna

DERP WORDS ... YOU NOT GET ESTELLESE???? YOU NEED PLACED IN 1ST GRADE CONTEXT FOR UNDERSTANDING????? YOU TOOO STUPIDZ FOR REAL WORDZ????? EL TRADUCE ESPANOL POR FAVOR OR EL ES MUY ESTUPIDO.

ITS WORDS!!!! IN ENGLISH!!!! FIGURE IT OUT!!!!

Speaking to you right now reminded me of this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vw2CrY9Igs
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Listen, Sweetheart, I am sorry that you have failed to interest anyone here. Its just not happening. Even as hated as I am, this server is a fail. It will take far more than some loser bayatch to fix this ya wingnut.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
11/06/2011 12:53 AMPosted by Elysianna
Listen, Sweetheart, I am sorry that you have failed to interest anyone here. Its just not happening. Even as hated as I am, this server is a fail. It will take far more than some loser bayatch to fix this ya wingnut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=nFs80rf9D4Q
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Oh I have plenty of material now after her capslock diatribe in game, but I think I'll just post more links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crdao-yNAIA&feature=related
Edited by Estellese on 11/6/2011 1:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I intentionally use large words to enhance my illusion of intelligence, knowing much simpler words but abstaining from their use because my epeen is bic
On a moar serious note, hai guyz
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I intentionally use large words to enhance my illusion of intelligence, knowing much simpler words but abstaining from their use because my epeen is bic
On a moar serious note, hai guyz

I suppose something along these lines is more acceptable?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fSnSFLquVU&feature=related
Edited by Estellese on 11/6/2011 1:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
YOUR FACE IS MORE ACCEPTABLE
Can someone with my real id tell strawberriez to add me, i've been too busy starcrafting to warcraft
Edited by Coho on 11/6/2011 1:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
These forums horrify me.. About as much as that movie did.

Officially retired from this thread. <3
Edited by Estellese on 11/6/2011 1:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
Who r u tho
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]