It's been soo boring around here lately so...

85 Dwarf Shaman
Time for a story!!!

I get on Sunday morning and see an advertisement in trade "LFM BH10 need raid healz & OT then gtg."

So I whisper Ihealzyouu (lol?) that I could raid heal. I get into group. Then about 10 seconds later I'm booted. hmm. So I whisper him back, "sorry did you say you needed raid heals?"

He replies. "Ur a lit low". I say "Ok that's fair. You want to check my armory for raid experience?". So I get invite back into group. Then he whispers me "Sorry Arendii said you were bad".

And honestly, Arendii is from <jinx> the TOP guild on the server so I can't blame this little underling for giving some weight to this very experienced top player's opinion.

Except......Arendii = Drak, this horrible warrior. So this is where the story gets really good.

Please examine exhibit A

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i453/blindmonkeystudios/DPS.jpg

I couldn't get my video set up in time, and I tried to because I knew this was going to be good! But at least some recount shots can tell this tale...and perhaps why <jinx> doesn't publish WOL's.

Also note that the spec was arcane. I can see how it would be hard to beat the tank's dps with that super complicated rotation.

Now the next part. Onto my badness...the reason I was originally booted from the group.

Exhibit B.

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i453/blindmonkeystudios/Heals.jpg

This is what solo healing a BH 10 looks like. Note the raid leader died twice, and we ran out of battle rezzes for him. So the last 3rd of the fight I just did it all myself.

So I just wanted to get the proof out there....and maybe some peeps out there were thinking, maybe that Nakor guy was just bitter that he missed out on all those really leet realm first kills...that warrior he's been blabbering on about probably isn't really that bad....Nakor's just mad.

Well there you go folks. He really is that bad. And I really am that good.

Thank you for reading.
Edited by Nakor on 11/6/2011 8:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
Sometimes just sometimes you make me lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thank you for bringing Arendii's terrible DPS to our attention. As you may be aware, <Jinx> policy stipulates that all dps must pull at least 60k dps, or 45% of damage done on all nonprogression fights. Arendii will of course be repremanded and, when Demon returns, be put through a hellish training course untill he can properly spam 1111111111111111111111.

In Arendii's defense, however, I must point out that he has little experience as anything other than a warrior. As such, he knows only how to clobber mobs with ridiculously sized weapons, and has next to no understanding of the intricate and deadly nature of spellcasting.

On the issue of your healing, I must offer the greatest praise possible; to out heal someone with 'healz' in their name is simple astounding. If you should ever wish to exercise your immense healing capabilities in live content, please do not hesitate to apply to <Jinx>. We could surely find use for your abilities, and you and Drak will be able to continue your verbal battles with green letters.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thank you for bringing Arendii's terrible DPS to our attention. As you may be aware, <Jinx> policy stipulates that all dps must pull at least 60k dps, or 45% of damage done on all nonprogression fights. Arendii will of course be repremanded and, when Demon returns, be put through a hellish training course untill he can properly spam 1111111111111111111111.

In Arendii's defense, however, I must point out that he has little experience as anything other than a warrior. As such, he knows only how to clobber mobs with ridiculously sized weapons, and has next to no understanding of the intricate and deadly nature of spellcasting.

On the issue of your healing, I must offer the greatest praise possible; to out heal someone with 'healz' in their name is simple astounding. If you should ever wish to exercise your immense healing capabilities in live content, please do not hesitate to apply to <Jinx>. We could surely find use for your abilities, and you and Drak will be able to continue your verbal battles with green letters.

Perfect counter-troll. 10/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hardly, you know i <3 nakor
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Arendii is from <jinx> the TOP guild on the server so I can't blame this little underling for giving some weight to this very experienced top player's opinion.

Chain Pull is ranked 1405 in 25 man Progression.
Jinx is ranked 2586 in 10 man Progression.

But at least some recount shots can tell this tale...and perhaps why <jinx> doesn't publish WOL's.

Nah that has something to do with too many hunter deaths.

So I just wanted to get the proof out there....and maybe some peeps out there were thinking, maybe that Nakor guy was just bitter that he missed out on all those really leet realm first kills....

Yeah I hear Realm Firsts are harder when the content is outdated and outgeared.

Reply Quote
19 Human Rogue
Time for a story!!!

I get on Sunday morning and see an advertisement in trade "LFM BH10 need raid healz & OT then gtg."

So I whisper Ihealzyouu (lol?) that I could raid heal. I get into group. Then about 10 seconds later I'm booted. hmm. So I whisper him back, "sorry did you say you needed raid heals?"

He replies. "Ur a lit low". I say "Ok that's fair. You want to check my armory for raid experience?". So I get invite back into group. Then he whispers me "Sorry Arendii said you were bad".

And honestly, Arendii is from <jinx> the TOP guild on the server so I can't blame this little underling for giving some weight to this very experienced top player's opinion.

Except......Arendii = Drak, this horrible warrior. So this is where the story gets really good.

Please examine exhibit A

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i453/blindmonkeystudios/DPS.jpg

I couldn't get my video set up in time, and I tried to because I knew this was going to be good! But at least some recount shots can tell this tale...and perhaps why <jinx> doesn't publish WOL's.

Also note that the spec was arcane. I can see how it would be hard to beat the tank's dps with that super complicated rotation.

Now the next part. Onto my badness...the reason I was originally booted from the group.

Exhibit B.

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i453/blindmonkeystudios/Heals.jpg

This is what solo healing a BH 10 looks like. Note the raid leader died twice, and we ran out of battle rezzes for him. So the last 3rd of the fight I just did it all myself.

So I just wanted to get the proof out there....and maybe some peeps out there were thinking, maybe that Nakor guy was just bitter that he missed out on all those really leet realm first kills...that warrior he's been blabbering on about probably isn't really that bad....Nakor's just mad.

Thank you for reading.

I <3 you Nakor. Come to CP imo, real progression > ally side.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah I hear Realm Firsts are harder when the content is outdated and outgeared.

Can't remember who from Jinx thought that outdated content is hard (or harder at 85). Oh, you mean Edmerlin? Isn't he in Chain Pull?

No offense to Ed.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
11/06/2011 08:43 AMPosted by Nakor
This is what solo healing a BH 10 looks like.

Actually... I solo healed BH10 in t11 gear like 4 weeks into cata's release. No other healers were in the raid.. Got all the dispels too, no deaths...

<Anything you can do, i can do better> /hug
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
11/06/2011 08:23 PMPosted by Bâmf
This is what solo healing a BH 10 looks like.

Actually... I solo healed BH10 in t11 gear like 4 weeks into cata's release. No other healers were in the raid.. Got all the dispels too, no deaths...

<Anything you can do, i can do better> /hug

I thought that was Drew....
Reply Quote
19 Human Rogue
Oh its not that i had the most problems with Anub, but i certainly had about 2 hours of prep time talking to a few folks who had downed it at level 85. (Those who make fun of me for having to prep for old content must have not been in the raid in 359s) Obviously from the first night Ingwe had no clue what the plan was other than bringing like 6 spriests. (No offense to Ingwe, hes a pretty chill raid leader, but winging it wont down bosses) So as i was saying, after forming a comp and putting together a NON RETARD group of 25 people- on ally side, this could give you a migrane, srsly, some people got hardcore carried- not naming names. We had the issue of people not knowing the fight. (lol?) Being ~30 people who actually attempted the content at level; this including Nakor, Chrom, Eberle, Dmatrix, and about 25 other people that were not present in the raid, the learning curve was there, but manageable.

The boss died with about 8 people alive. This boss with the comp that we had was easy to moderate. Being that 5+ people were being carried, and the fact that stupid mistakes made it even harder, this boss was not a pushover.

Yes, i've been on top of the server many a times, and this boss required less mistakes with more focus; for me atleast.

I hope we can drop this whole Anub thing, since it is over with and beaten to death.

PS: Nakor > 98% of ally side
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Vixan did it first so I had to do it, then drew did it w/ a shadowpriest who had to divine hymn and dispel a few!! plus it was a spriest pff thats some heals right here..

i will admitt most of btdt was there so it was cake... mattdcp and alfa made up for the pugs we brought. good thing you werent there though eb, prolly wouldn't have got it done. u always die

Edit b4 drew comes back and cries... im just giving hotted !@#$ he solo healed BH10 too
Edited by Bâmf on 11/6/2011 9:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior

Hmmm....
This is what I see.
Theholybamf 6597378 20.00% 21504.3 19576.8 306.8s 91.1%
Fusoya 5435857 16.48% 18196.4 16130.2 298.7s 88.7%
Samse 5043629 15.29% 18728.0 14966.3 269.3s 80.0%
Saril 4162493 12.62% 15903.6 12351.6 261.7s 77.7%
Aeowynne 3998685 12.12% 20720.1 11865.6 193.0s 57.3%
Nakor 3579486 10.85% 11370.1 10621.7 314.8s 93.5%

Now what I see from this is Aeowynne who was active not 60% of this fight out healed you who was active 93.5% of the fight.

So your response will be you are not as geared as they are. Perhaps you will consider that the next time you pick on my 4th alt.

See you next month and have a nice day! :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
wow nice necro bro...you're clearly not mad. I mean I haven't even looked at the logs from last night yet, and you're already on top of it...searching...searching for that name...you gotta find it...cause you're....NOT....MAD!!!!!

Well let me go over and check the jinx log for that fight one sec brb...

ok back. There was none :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
@ Drakarc

What fight was that? And btw, hi to that terrible warrior who said "chain who?".
Reply Quote
19 Human Rogue
Thank god i left ally, my back hurts a lot less.
Reply Quote
lol Ed <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I distinctly remember a certain mage always begging to be carried through BWD hardmodes.
Edited by Sliphe on 12/2/2011 11:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
lol Ed <3

That is one sexy eyepatch! Wanna go wondering around in the woods with me this week-end?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/02/2011 11:12 AMPosted by Sliphe
I distinctly remember a certain mage always begging to be carried through BWD hardmodes.

Demon?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]