It's been soo boring around here lately so...

That is one sexy eyepatch! Wanna go wondering around in the woods with me this week-end?

Its to cover up my red eye. = p

but sure that would be hot.
Reply Quote
19 Human Rogue
Show me a SS of an ally mage beating me. Or any G1 member beating me for that matter. Tarq and i were the best dps in the guild, and you know it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Tarq is one of the best hunter and player I've known so don't include his name next to yours.

You were never G1. You never raided with G1. Little man trying to talk big.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Eberle is THE best hunter and player I've known.

THANKS BRAH!
Reply Quote
19 Human Rogue
I wasn't in G1 because <Jinx> is not a progression guild. Tarq is the best hunter ally side has seen in ages, don't belittle him.

Now again, show me a SS of an ally mage beating me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You sound like a brat, calm down Ed.
Reply Quote
19 Human Rogue
12/03/2011 08:53 PMPosted by Sliphe
You sound like a brat, calm down Ed.

Thats what i thought.

<3 kao
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Your argument is like me saying that I'm the best Ret pally on the server but it's your job to prove that, not mine.
Edited by Sliphe on 12/4/2011 2:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
On a related note, I just xferred back to naz, nbd
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
who are you and why did you bring this back to the top? necroing old threads that have nothing to do with anything is my job hands off.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I wasn't in G1 because <Jinx> is not a progression guild. Tarq is the best hunter ally side has seen in ages, don't belittle him.

If I would have known this was going to happen, I would have saved screenshots from <Vision>.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Because I find this thread amusing. Btw <3 Sliphe
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Sliphe when are you gonna come dps for me?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
when undead paladins become available
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

Actually... I solo healed BH10 in t11 gear like 4 weeks into cata's release. No other healers were in the raid.. Got all the dispels too, no deaths...

<Anything you can do, i can do better> /hug

Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

If I would have known this was going to happen, I would have saved screenshots from <Vision>.

Lol, sometimes, just sometimes i miss those days....
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

This almost makes me want to come back, if only for a lil while! You musta really forgot the old day huh? ;) Hows CP treating ya, i see a bunch of people switched over.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

This almost makes me want to come back, if only for a lil while! You musta really forgot the old day huh? ;) Hows CP treating ya, i see a bunch of people switched over.[/quote]

Oh i wont be forgetting them for a long time :) My statements were all about the current content, and that is why i went horde. Its great over here, come join us.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

best ally hunter cant break 1600?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]