[A] WTS Big Battle Bear TCG Mount

85 Draenei Paladin
ok, first time posting a thread on the realm forums, so bear with me here (No pun intended). I figured it might better posting here instead of spamming trade chat.

Well, i got incredibly lucky, and pulled the Big Battle Bear mount card (The Red Bearon) from a WOW TCG Archives pack. now, it goes for quite a bit, but not quite as insane as oh say a spectral tiger. More in the range of 80-140. Now, seeing as how i have my fair share of bear mounts already (Brown bear from Mel Francis, Polar Bear, and the Black War Bear), I figure i might as well sell it in WOW. I have quite a bit of RL money already, so im selling it for gold, and i redeemed the code on Scarlet Crusade. so, using the guardian cub as a "price Guide", im thinking that the big battle bear is worth at least 80k-140k gold. though given its rarity, i personally think it would be worth more than that. i personally would want at least 100 k Gold for it if possible. Thank you for reading, and hopefully someone is interested.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
got some offers, highest one is 40k gold currently, is that a good price, or does anyone have a better price idea?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Sold for 45k gold
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
prolly could have doubled the price
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]