Willing to pay THOUSANDS for...(11/16/11)

100 Gnome Warlock
Got it all!
Edited by Virina on 12/11/2011 2:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
Someone wants to feel pretty.
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
11/07/2011 04:16 PMPosted by Renshai

looks are free. feeling still costs ya 20g.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
11/07/2011 04:16 PMPosted by Renshai

If it's a crime to be wealthy and fashionable, then I'm one of Stormwind's most wanted.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
New items on the list!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I feel pretty, oh so pretty...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7PIyIcCro
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
11/07/2011 02:14 PMPosted by Virina
Open to counteroffers!

Dirty Rotten Gloves = 10000g!

You're going to buy it and you're going to like it!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
11/14/2011 10:11 AMPosted by Cayreth
Open to counteroffers!

Dirty Rotten Gloves = 10000g!

You're going to buy it and you're going to like it!

I'll pay you 10000g just to get it out of my sight.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest

I'll pay you 10000g just to get it out of my sight.

Hello Virina,

My name is Cayreth Aramah, one of the sons of the High Tinker Gelbin Mekkatorque. I am writing to you with terrible news. My father has recently fallen ill and I'm afraid that he does have much time left in Azeroth. As a part of my inheritance, my father left me Dirty Rotten Gloves , which currently reside in one of the Ironforge Bank vaults. To help collect the gloves, my lawyer has advised me to transfer them to Stormwind and I need the help of a foreigner to do so. You have been recommended as a very trustworthy individual and I hope that you will help me at this time of need. In return for your help, I am offering you the opportunity to wear these gloves every Sunday! That is nearly 15% access to my inheritance!

For starters, I will need you to send me a photocopy of all your Stormwind identification documents and the current Stormwind address, to which I will send further correspondence. Additionally, to help set up a freight service, I will need you to cover a fee of 10000g. I hope that you can see that this is a very small sum compared to the reward you will be getting very soon. You can wire the gold directly to the freight service account. The account number is IRNFRGCAY500.

Please maintain the discreetness of this transaction as I do not want my brothers and sisters to know that I am transferring Dirty Rotten Gloves out of Ironforge.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Elune Bless,
Cayreth Aramah
<Ironforgian 419 Crew>
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Cay, if no one has told you they love you, yet, today, let me be the first.

ILU <3
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Hello Virina,

My name is Cayreth Aramah, one of the sons of the High Tinker Gelbin Mekkatorque. I am writing to you with terrible news. My father has recently fallen ill and I'm afraid that he does have much time left in Azeroth. As a part of my inheritance, my father left me Dirty Rotten Gloves , which currently reside in one of the Ironforge Bank vaults. To help collect the gloves, my lawyer has advised me to transfer them to Stormwind and I need the help of a foreigner to do so. You have been recommended as a very trustworthy individual and I hope that you will help me at this time of need. In return for your help, I am offering you the opportunity to wear these gloves every Sunday! That is nearly 15% access to my inheritance!

For starters, I will need you to send me a photocopy of all your Stormwind identification documents and the current Stormwind address, to which I will send further correspondence. Additionally, to help set up a freight service, I will need you to cover a fee of 10000g. I hope that you can see that this is a very small sum compared to the reward you will be getting very soon. You can wire the gold directly to the freight service account. The account number is IRNFRGCAY500.

Please maintain the discreetness of this transaction as I do not want my brothers and sisters to know that I am transferring Dirty Rotten Gloves out of Ironforge.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Elune Bless,
Cayreth Aramah
<Ironforgian 419 Crew>

I wasn't sure if it was possible to facepalm through to the back of one's skull, but after reading this, I ordered my imp to do it anyway.
Edited by Virina on 11/14/2011 6:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Haha. Oolaki gets it. <3

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance-fee_fraud)
Reply Quote
22 Dwarf Warrior
Have you met my good friend Virina? The craziest girls on the block...
:: Look's over Oolaki's fine, fine shield and punts Cay over the forge::
No one, and I mean NO ONE, talks of the <Crew> But to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for the <Crew>. You never knew. That was it's power.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Haha. Oolaki gets it. <3

Oh, no, I got it. I just didn't buy it. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
@ Cayreth

TL;DR

GIVEALLURGOLDZ2NIGERIANPRINCEKKTHXBAI
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
11/14/2011 09:49 PMPosted by Virina
Oh, no, I got it. I just didn't buy it. ;)

"Didn't buy it"?? Wait... are you trying to tell me there are shady characters out there trying to scam us out of our gold?

Well, !@#$, maybe sending that 25k gold to Darnassus for a mail-in Tall... er.. altar boy was a mistake after all. Hmm.... That would explain the long "shipping time".

GIVEALLURGOLDZ2IRONFORGIANPRINCEKKTHXBAI

fix't
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
In reference to the bow, if you have not done the "stocking the shelves" quest...it shares the same model...

http://www.wowhead.com/item=39829

Bob.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
In reference to the bow, if you have not done the "stocking the shelves" quest...it shares the same model...

Yeah, that's the problem, the character/person who needs the bow has done the quest. :/

Still searching. I might have to find some 80 raids and tag along, because Heroics aren't dropping the bow; they're only dropping level 77-79 weapons.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]