Willing to pay THOUSANDS for...(11/16/11)

90 Orc Hunter
11/15/2011 02:02 PMPosted by Virina
In reference to the bow, if you have not done the "stocking the shelves" quest...it shares the same model...

Yeah, that's the problem, the character/person who needs the bow has done the quest. :/

Still searching. I might have to find some 80 raids and tag along, because Heroics aren't dropping the bow; they're only dropping level 77-79 weapons.

Will try to do some farming runs on this toon later tonight, also let one of my guildies know about it.

I am the same bob as the bob above ya....

Bob
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Will try to do some farming runs on this toon later tonight, also let one of my guildies know about it.

I am the same bob as the bob above ya....

Bob

Thanks, I appreciate you spreading the word.

In the highly unlikely event that someone else finds the bow and sends it to me instead of clicking the disenchant button or whatever, I'll update the list.

Edit: This thing is a headache. I'm considering farming trash in raids for it, but not sure if I'll even survive them on my tank. I've enticed people by offering them achievements for Glory of the Hero though. I'll keep helping them towards it. Just starting to get discouraged.

On the bright side, I'll post some more greens for people to farm shortly.
Edited by Virina on 11/15/2011 11:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
How do you want me to transfer the items? I'm transferring to Ravenholdt, so I'll be available.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
How do you want me to transfer the items? I'm transferring to Ravenholdt, so I'll be available.

Which items?!!? :O

For the love of Sargeras, which items!?

Tell me when you'll be online (on Ravenholdt) in-game and I'll look for you on Horde-side. I'm raiding from 9 to midnight or so (server time) today and tomorrow though. Tack on 33% to the price if you want to use the neutral AH, so you get your fair reward. If you faction change, we'll just do a regular trade or you can COD me the goods.
Edited by Virina on 11/16/2011 1:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Virina, also checking my toons on DS and thinking about farming here as well....getting kind of tired of the DS scene...

and Lazyeye is an alt of mine...though please forgive the fact that he is only an orc and not a great Gnome...

Gnome Pride...Death to all Talls....

Bob.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
11/16/2011 07:27 PMPosted by Feloniousbob
Gnome Pride...

Gnome Pride!

/raisefist
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
... spent like 4 hours farming for the bow .... then read your update on the post about being in a raid enviroment. Will have to say, after looking at the bow, its one damn sexy looking bow.

Will try again tonight for the other items since the bow does not fall in reg wrath instances....or may try heroic instances tonight...

and Felonious, he is an alt of mine...though please forgive the fact that he is only an Gnome and not a great Orc...

Orc Pride...Death to all Shorties....
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I found the bow on another server, now it's an issue of getting it transferred (I can't afford to). I thank you for all of your effort though and I'd rather pay you 10kg than pay $25 to Blizzard, so don't stop trying (unless of course you want to go after the other greens).

In other news, Ironhide Pauldrons made a brief appearance on the Horde-side AH today and vanished quickly. I was 35 silver short of buying it. I can only hope someone will sell it to me. :/
Edited by Virina on 11/17/2011 6:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I too am checking the AH on both this server and DS - Ally. If I find, I will let you know. Since I am thinking about bringing most of my ally toons here it will come along for the ride.

I look forward to nakid Gnome Rogue Halo jumps over Org...

Bob.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I too am checking the AH on both this server and DS - Ally. If I find, I will let you know. Since I am thinking about bringing most of my ally toons here it will come along for the ride.

I look forward to nakid Gnome Rogue Halo jumps over Org...

You don't need to keep checking the AH, someone introduced me to the Undermine Journal, and I can track it... though there's no way of letting you know if something comes up, I guess. I'll try to keep this thread updated though.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
No luck from last nights farm session.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
11/18/2011 01:03 PMPosted by Feloniousbob
No luck from last nights farm session.

Don't sweat it, take a few days off. Maybe it'll show up on it's own. I still have the item on another server and I'm desperately looking for someone who could transfer off and take it with them to Ravenholdt, but it's not likely.

I'm just going to have to relax and face that it's going to take me months to find these items.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Will assist, since it will give me something to do on my toons other than listening to the children banter back and forth in SW trade chat.

Will advise what and when I am coming with.

Bob
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Found some Mercurial hands...do you want?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
11/18/2011 09:28 PMPosted by Lazyeyebob
Found some Mercurial hands...do you want?

Have my gloves already, thanks anyway.

It's always encouraging to see the right "style" of item drop though. It lets you know you're looking in the right place.
Edited by Virina on 11/18/2011 11:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Bob, Thick Scale Shoulder Pads made a showing on Darkspear (A), let me know if you can grab them before someone else does.

Edit: Made a DK and farmed the gold myself. It's in your gnome's mailbox. :)
Edited by Virina on 11/19/2011 1:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
When go off duty will do so.

Just hoping that I can make it out before some !@#$%^ decides to call 911 cause he is feeling depressed and want to take the shotgun express to heaven or hell...

Bob.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Heads up...I found out that my 18 BE pally on Ravenholdt has a mail Merc head piece. If interested I can place on the N-AH so you can see it.

Not looking to sell at your prices, but if you want, you can have.

Bob.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Got the Head piece.

Bob
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]