Willing to pay THOUSANDS for...(11/16/11)

100 Gnome Warlock
Send me a tell in-game, I'll stick around on Alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Hey....caught three cases...

the accident with injuries can possibly hold, but the child abuse and the agg assault will have to be completed tonight. Its now 2200 est and I have yet to secure the warrants. Will plan to be on when I get home until 0600 hours.

I hate dumb people with no self control....

Bob
Reply Quote
91 Orc Rogue
Hey Virian, will be bring the shadow priest over so I will pack those items in her bags...

Like the new look....though I do miss being an Awsome Super powerful Gnome...

On the upside,,,I dont have to jump to look over the high weeds and grass as I stealth through hostile areas...

Bob
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
You don't have me.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
If anyone is still following, I am looking for someone who has a Excavator's Brand collecting dust in their bank.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Rogue
Still have to bring my priest over so if I see on the AH on DS will snag.

Bob
Reply Quote
11/15/2011 02:02 PMPosted by Virina
In reference to the bow, if you have not done the "stocking the shelves" quest...it shares the same model...

Yeah, that's the problem, the character/person who needs the bow has done the quest. :/

Still searching. I might have to find some 80 raids and tag along, because Heroics aren't dropping the bow; they're only dropping level 77-79 weapons.

i have a military compound bow hydraxis us horde, lemme know :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]