[A] Abraxas - NZ 10man Raiding - 8/8H DS

90 Human Warrior
4th best guild in NZ. Which makes us the real winners.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Nice! Gogogo H Ultraxion!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
392 ele 390 resto shammy hit me up ;) if needed
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
As mentioned in the recruitment post, we are looking for an experienced resto shaman, with a similarly good Elemental spec. Submit an application on our site and we can discuss things further.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
LF Friends and Hugs.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
01/18/2012 02:21 AMPosted by Gravarc
LF Friends and Hugs.

/Hug
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Indeed
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi i filled out an app on your site a few days ago and still havent heard anything :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hey there , i didn't bother looking through the whole post i just read what you had to say in the original post
Ive been looking for a NZ based raiding guild for a while now and well this looks awesome !
Assuming the raid times you posed are NZ times this would suit me perfectly
Any who about me ilvl 394 ret , 386 holy (os) was ms in Fl did heroics pre nerf havnt cleared any in ds yet but have 8/8 on both toons and on friday was with a guild and we got unsleeping to sub 1% (900k) ... how disheartening ... willing to server change and sheeeit . Let me know :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
- Riley: We have posted 4 comments on your application already. Please have a look at the application part of the site and click on comments tab.

- Tornsoul: That's fine, the first post is the only important one :) If you're interested in raiding with us, submit an app on our site and we will discuss it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]