Open challenge to <Wulfpack>

90 Human Paladin
Why can't we be friends............................... why can't we be friends.............
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
04/22/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Izarii
Why can't we be friends............................... why can't we be friends.............
if you're a female then we can if not then no..

anyway what happened to the guild noxious? i still remember people from that guild "bish, steely, and other nice folks out there" any1 have an idea where they xfer?anyway miss y'all ppl from BWL
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Im mad bro.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
maice is horrible... please my lil critter shhh hide under a rock and lay on hands...
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Soo... ready for WoW poke'mon in MoP?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Darrin fails, but I felt bad that no one responded to him in 6 pages.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/26/2012 07:48 PMPosted by Royalfelix
maice is horrible... please my lil critter shhh hide
At least I know the abilities of my class and spec, and once again i am your nothing so find some new material.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Deleted by Scirøn
This is the one sciron, because you asked.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/27/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Maice
Deleted by Scirøn
This is the one sciron, because you asked.

Laughable, considering that post is from November 3rd, 2011, and you can only delete posts within 15 minutes of making them.

So, on November 3rd, 2011, I deleted a post of mine that had nothing to do with you, and you're bringing it up this week as if it has some sort of relevance at all?

Pretty fail.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
-Removed-
Edited by Athoss on 4/27/2012 2:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/27/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Scirøn
Pretty fail.
Like I said you asked guess everything is fail for you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Laughable, considering that post is from November 3rd, 2011, and you can only delete posts within 15 minutes of making them.So, on November 3rd, 2011, I deleted a post of mine that had nothing to do with you, and you're bringing it up this week as if it has some sort of relevance at all?
Really love how your answers have nothing to do with the original question, you should try typing less and reading more. BTW this was about wulfpack which I was a mamber so yes indirectly it was about me as well. FAIL
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
/Points and laughs at sciron yet again
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/27/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Maice
Like I said you asked guess everything is fail for you.

I asked, because I figured you were referring to something irrelevant to the conversation on guildlaunch. After your answer, I was happy to find out that my assumption was correct.

04/27/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Maice
Really love how your answers have nothing to do with the original question, you should try typing less and reading more.

You're acting like I asked out of the blue, which isn't the case. It's funny how you can't connect the dots.

04/27/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Maice
BTW this was about wulfpack which I was a mamber so yes indirectly it was about me as well. FAIL

Nope. The in-game conversation regarding the challenge never included you as a possible 3's partner. Bummer.

04/27/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Maice
/Points and laughs at sciron yet again

Three posts to reply to one. I like how your posts are just as disconnected as your logic.
--

Let me ask you this, if that deleted post is, in fact, characteristic of my behavior, why haven't I deleted any since?
Edited by Scirøn on 4/27/2012 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You arent even worth my time anymore, as I said before point and laugh because you are a dumbass and there is nothing more to do. Talking to you is as pointless as getting an equal number battle together and getting a victory, you will always claim our numbers are greater. So go ahead and reply to this too just to show what a moron you are by not realizing when someone doesn't care what you have to say.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I really like how pointless bickering is what sums up the BWL "pvp" scene.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/27/2012 05:17 PMPosted by Maice
You arent even worth my time anymore

Yet you keep replying, fun.

as I said before point and laugh because you are a dumbass and there is nothing more to do.

As I said, most of your responses are the type of thing people say when they've got no point to stand on.

Talking to you is as pointless as getting an equal number battle together and getting a victory, you will always claim our numbers are greater.

Weird that we have video beating you 4v4, as well as winning while we were outnumbered. We beat you with 6 people, while you had 7. You grabbed an 8th, we grabbed a 7th, and then you grabbed a 9th. Only then did we finally lose. No need to ask, we're working on getting it uploaded, all 50 minutes.

So go ahead and reply to this too just to show what a moron you are by not realizing when someone doesn't care what you have to say.

I'll reply because I feel like it; because I don't care about your relative level of concern.

It's nice that you're trying to call out my behavior like you're predicting it. In the video, you'll hear me say something like "After this, all they're gonna do is !@#$% about Mind Control," followed swiftly by a screenshot of you QQing about it in trade chat after we were all done.
--

I recognize that you've said you don't care over and over, but your behavior seems to contradict that statement. You seem a little mad too.

Don't reply if you don't care.

In before /point /laugh because he's got no arguments left.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/27/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Aedronys

I wish I was a little less stubborn. Most of it's all whatever, but the one thing that bothers me is like that time after TB with me, you, Rosencrantz and Stiffkittens vs. Shadowdeath, Twist, Pope, and a DK who I can't remember. We killed them over and over and over, but after a while they were finally able to get us, and the attitude is that we lost. Annoying.

I've told them if you're losing 42-0 and you score a touchdown in the last 2 minutes, you're still losing 42-7. They don't seem to agree. Blarg.

Also, I don't think Critter Killers would make the PAT.
Reply Quote
73 Night Elf Warrior
04/27/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Aedronys

We can only hope for another Choob-like situation, imo.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
ROFL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]