[H] <All The Rage> - Looking for more!

85 Undead Mage
[H] <All The Rage>

We are a new guild that formed on 11/1/11. We formed with the idea that we would do all we could to provide a unique gaming experience to each member. We plan on having a casual raid enviornment of 2 days a week.

Our official raid times are:

Tuesday 8:30PM - 11:30PM
Thursday 8:30PM - 11:30PM

Available positions:

DPS -
1 Lock (Demo/Aff)
1 Balance Druid
1 Enhancement Shaman
1 Hunter (MM/Surv)

Heals -
1 Resto Druid
1 Resto Shaman

We also offer weekly events that will either revolve around old world raids, PvP or something of the like. We are currently recruiting all levels as long as the individual has the want to be with us for the long term. Obviously the perk system is a bit hindering towards us, but the leaders and other members are doing their best to contirbute daily to ensure we reach the maximum at a reasonable time & rate.

We wll begin recruiting for raids once the guild is established with enough individuals and its at a steady pace for growing in achievements & experience.

If you wish to be part of this new upcoming guild, please PM myself (Remless) through WoW, or visit our website and put up a application through the Recruitment area.

We look forward to hearing from you :)

- Remless
Guild Master
Edited by Remless on 11/18/2011 8:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Just to update those interested, continued growth is happening as well as our 5th bank tab purchase for gathering mats to prepare for our first raid and so forth.

For those interested, please visit the site: http://atr-guild.enjin.com
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Update: First week is coming to a close, we managed to pull out the 7/7 dungeon requirement to gain the extra GuildXP.

I'm looking for any people looking to help get the guild going towards raiding & overall leadership. Officer spots are available to those interested.

I know most new guilds are not appealing to most folks, but I am here to stay and so is the guild.

My emails is: durrangedd@gmail.com - feel free to email if you are interested.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Raid times have been decided.
They will be, Friday - 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST & Saturda, same time as Friday.

Still looking to pick up some more active raiders.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
We reached Level 3. this past weekend with more people joining up under the casual atmosphere.

We are still looking for a few raiders, a raid leader position is available.

Also, new raid times due to the previous ones not being a good fit for those that could raid.

Tues & Thurs.

Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
*Update*

Our first raid took place yesterday with 9/10 members (1 pugged range DPS) and we went 4/6 in BWD with a late start, so overall not too shabby.

As of right now we are in need of:

1 Lock (Demo/Aff)
1 Druid (Resto/Balance)
1 Hunter (MM)
1 Shaman (Enhancement/Resto)

Also, we are nearly Lv. 5 -- still continuing to grow and succeed :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Bumping, still looking for the classes above.

A tank would be helpful too.

Raids are off this week due to holiday!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
As of right now we are in need of:

1 Lock (Demo/Aff)

Destro is now very practical for raiding again and IMHO more helpful in 10man than Affliction.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]