[H] LFM 25M Firelands+DS

90 Blood Elf Mage

Super Team Awesome is LFM. Our 25 man is 1/7 heroic. With the upcoming release of 4.3 we are seeking to flesh out our former alt run into a solidified raid group. We are currently looking to fill a few select spots for Firelands/Dragon Soul content. While we have been wildly successful with the run we are seeking to continue gearing toons up to push into Dragon Soul as well as farm Firelands to finish off some legendary staves for folks.

When it comes down to it, we like to blow stuff up. We like to collect loot. We like to win. Don't you too?

Raid Days

Sunday, 8:30pm server, first pull by 9pm until roughly midnight. 3-4 hours tops. Yes, it can be late and we will be looking to push this up a little bit earlier by an hour or so soon.
We will be opening up to a second raid night for progression content. This is to be decided by our group as a whole on when.

Currently, we are recruiting the following:

(2) Healers
(3) DPS (if at all possible please have a log we can view)

We will accept any folks who are awesome. Alts welcome -- please treat them as if they are your main character, though, for poor performance is not acceptable. Leaving your current guild is not required, however, commitment is. You will be held to the same standards as if you are in our guild when it comes to attendance. If you come week after week you will not be replaced no matter what.

TL;DR version: if you have an alt or a main that wants to see end-game content, not half-!@# your character and experience 25 man raiding feel free to contact Neythas ingame. This run has been a blast so far and I'd like to see it solidify into a ongoing raid that kicks $%^. We just need a few more to fill in key slots.

Last and not least, if you are interested in coming week after week, we use the channel wedontsuck to organize the raid for those not in guild and in-game calendar is used for invitations.
Edited by Neythas on 11/24/2011 10:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Looking for 2-3 more DPS for this Sunday and we're set.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Went really well tonight.

If you're interested in coming next week shoot me a mail ingame on Neythas or Manatap. I'll be running this regularly every week.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Neyyyyy Bring my Pally on Sundayyy!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
NEYYYYYYYYYYY

How many times do I have to tell you, Sundays do not work for me!

GAWD!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bet you cannot tell who thiss is!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Oh, I get it now. lol.

And Sundays have to! They're my only free day I can devote to this game besides 2 weeknights now.

I'd like to find 1 really solid melee, ranged and a healer (preferably a paladin).

Hit me up.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
We had a lot of fun! :D

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I R NOT A HEALS THOUGH!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
11/10/2011 05:25 PMPosted by Taxxadin
I R NOT A HEALS THOUGH!

I know who u are!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Bump for this week. Need a few to fill some spots. Sorry for last week's cancellation -- had an emergency. Won't happen again this week. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Had a good run this week minus a few people having to leave for guild runs. And we actually got one of each heroic token off Shannox. gg.

Looking to clean up and fill the Sunday roster with 2 ranged dps that rock.

Hit me up ingame if you're interested.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Bump for recruitment. This has become the real deal. Hooray for 25 mans on Draka!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Need 2 ranged dps for tonight. holla if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Sure. As long as you know the fights.

Bump. We're going to keep this going.

Cinders/Souls spoken for during the next few weeks; those who come regularly will get priority on who will get them next. If you're trying to finish a legendary contact me and we'll arrange something. As it is, we have 23 confirmed on a week to week basis with room for 2 more.

We'll also be taking alts (or mains, whatever isn't saved) into DS after our FL clear tonight.
Edited by Neythas on 12/4/2011 10:20 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]